text message sent..|

Jimin feels like he is going to crack and he closes the door.

Taehyung had just slammed the door in his face Fuck.

He puts a hand on the wall for support and he can feel the tears building up. Suddenly, he hears Taehyung running on his side of the wall and he curiously puts his ear against it. He can't help it, he has always been curious.

He can hear Taehyung stopping and for a second it's all quiet, before Taehyung's voice breaks the silence.

"It worked!"

Jimin freezes. It worked. What had worked? Driving him away? What? He's so confused and listens more carefully. That's when he noticed that Taehyung had his speaker on.

"Just don't make me kiss Jimin again, that was, like, beyooond awkward!" He could hear a very very silent voice from Taehyung's phone say.

Yoongi.

Suddenly everything became clear to Jimin. Taehyung and Yoongi. Of course! That's why Yoongi kept calling him Taeyang, to cover up that he knew him! And that date, Taehyung just wanted to make up with Jimin. But he had just taken it the wrong way.

Why was I so stupid?!

Jimin pushes himself away from the wall. He walks with tears of anger streaming down his cheeks towards his bedroom. His phone is lying on the bed and he picks it up with a shaky hand.

to: Hoseok🌞
i'm leaving america|

do you want to send this text message?
yes      or        no

TEXT MESSAGE SENT

I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SO ABSENT, I HAVE JUST HAD A LOT WITH GRADUATION AND ANXIETY LATELY, BUT NOW IT'S SPRING BREAAAAAAK SO I'LL BE UPDATING EVERY DAY AGAIN! AND, A NEW CHAPTER IS COMING UP IN A FEW HOURS!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!♡♡