go away

"Hey, Jimin, where did y.."

Taehyung gasps loudly at the scene in Jimin's and Yoongi's bedroom. Jimin wasn't there, but Yoongi is lying on the floor, crumpled up to a ball with his whole body shaking.

"Oh my god, Yoongi? Yoongi are you okay?" He says and rushes to him. Taehyung falls down on the floor besides him and puts a hand on his back. Suddenly Yoongi straightens himself.

"Get off of me!" He screams and pushes Taehyung into the wall.

"Get off of me..." He breaks down in tears again and Taehyung is still lying against the wall in shock.

"What the hell, Yoongi?" He says whilst standing up. Yoongi looks up at him with wildness and desolation in his eyes. The tears are pouring out of them, as if someone turned on a faucet inside of them.

"Yoongi, what happened?" Taehyung asks insecurely. He is getting quite scared at this point. Yoongi slowly stands up, with his eyes glued to Taehyung.

"You." He nearly whispers whilst approaching Taehyung. "You happened."

"What the fuck do you mean, what did I ever do to you?!" Taehyung says in fear and tried to back away from Yoongi, who is coming closer and closer, but he hits a wall behind him.

"Everything is your fault. If you hadn't come back into Jimin's life like that, I would've never gotten jealous and I wouldn't have done what I did." Yoongi whispers with an unsteady voice. He's now so close to Taehyung's face, that Taehyung can feel his heavy breathing on his skin.
An ice cold shiver goes down his spine.

"What did you go to Jimin?" Taehyung says underneath his breath. Suddenly, Yoongi closes his mouth and shoots away from Taehyung.

"Everything is your fault." He screams before falling down in his knees again. Taehyung beats the door open and runs out from the room. He runs straight into Namjoon's chest.

"What is going on?" He asks in confusion.

"Yoongi he just... And Jimin, I don't know.... And I just.... I'm sorry." Taehyung stutters and continues to run. He has to find Jimin.

-

It's cold outside. Taehyung can see his breath as he stops a while to take a breath. He looks around him, and sees nothing thanks to the big crowd of people on the street.

"Jimin?!" He screams and jumps up and down in an attempt to look over the crowd.

"Taehyung I'm right here." He hears a voice say from his left side. Jimin is sitting against the building, tears falling down his flawless cheeks.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry! What did he do to you?" Taehyung exclaims whilst sitting down besides Jimin and taking his hand. Jimin pulls away as if Taehyung has burned him.

"Jimin, are you.."

"You need to leave." Jimin says tone less. He turns his head to Taehyung, tears still streaming from his eyes.

"Hey, I'm sure we can work this out if we just-" Taehyung tries to calm Jimin down, but he just stands up.

"Bringing you back into my life was a big mistake, Taehyung. Don't try to contact me again." He says, as simple at that, and walks away.

He doesn't turn his head around to look back at him, he just walks. Opens the door, and enters the building, leaving Taehyung alone on the street.

-

i'm sorry i didn't even expect this myself