Prologue

It's a world were humans and all the supernatural creatures live together peacefully. All supernatural creatures have there own land ruled by a king who maintains peace in there realm.

This story takes place in the werewolf kingdom. Amelia Woods, a 17 year old, Alpha of the most strongest pack. Xavier Kings, a 17 year old, soon to be the Alpha King.
What happens when both of them meet each other. Will they be able to love each other.
Amelia Woods, 17 year old, Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. This pack is supposed to be the strongest pack of the world. Every pack, I mean every single pack except for the royals fear them. Amelia became the Alpha when she was just 5 year old. Her mother died when she was 2 months old and dad got paralysed in a car accident when she was 5 year old. After the accident he couldn't rule the pack. This made her the Alpha of the pack in such a small age and also because she was the only child.
Xavier Kings, 17 year old, currently the Alpha prince soon to be the Alpha King. He has a younger brother who is just 6 year old. Since he is the prince he gets what he wants. He is a spoiled brat but is not a player. He just date a girl for 2-3 times and leaves them. He is dream for every girl since he is very hot.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It's my first book. So I hope you like my book.