Chapter 8

Amelia's POV

It's been few days since we came back. Our life's is back to normal. Currently we are at school in our class. It's so boring here. I wish the school ends fast so that I get time to spend with Xavier. Don't get me wrong but what can I do. The only time I get alone with Xavier is when I teach him alpha stuff other than that someone else is with us. It kills us that our mate is so close to us yet we can't spend time with him. During the time he is here many girls have come up to him and expressed their feeling but each time he declined them. I feel great when he rejects them.

*Rings*

At last its lunch time, I was starving. We sat at our usual table. I saw sam was not there. When I was about to ask I saw her walking towards us. What she said shocked me.
"Xavier will you go on a date with me?"

Xavier's POV

I was staring at Amelia the whole while.

How could anyone be so beautiful. My wolf stated.

Hey buddy you are back.

Yes I'm back. But what are you doing.

What do you mean.

I mean look at you. You have changed. Now you don't date anyone and don't think about any girl except Amelia and you refused many girls when they asked you on dates.

Now this bothers you. You were the one who didn't want me to go on date with anyone.

That's true but I didn't thought you'll change though. Amelia sure have changed you for good.

I agree with you on the changed part. She surely changed me. Now I compare every girl with her. I mean no girl has...

Just ask her on a date.

What

You heard me.

Before I could reply I heard a voice saying,"Xavier will you go on a date with me?"

I looked up and saw it was Samantha one of Amelia's friend. I don't like going with her out any other girl on this school. They aren't like Amelia in any sense.

Wow I really compared them with Amelia.

Don't go with her.

Ohk sure I won't go with her.

"See Samantha I don't want to go on a date with you."

"But why? Do I look bad or you don't like me." She asked.

"It's not like that."

"Then why you can't go on a date with me."

"It's because I don't love you and I didn't come here to spend my time on dates. I came here to learn how to become a good alpha so that I become a good leader on whom people look upon."

I don't know what came on me but I didn't wanted to go with her at any cost. But I said the truth.

"Ohk." With that she ran away crying.

I didn't meant to make her cry but could I do anything else.

After that how did the time passed away I didn't know. We were back home and Amelia was teaching me some more alpha stuff.

Amelia's POV

After the incident in the cafeteria I didn't met Samantha. I bet she is upset. But what can I do it Xavier doesn't want to go on a date with anyone. It makes me and Aria happy. After school I was teaching Xavier some alpha stuff in my office when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

"Samantha is here and she looks drunk." Blake said while inside the room with a worried expression.

Samantha is not a person who would drink. We stopped whatever we were doing and went down stairs and we really saw a drunk Samantha.

"Why Xavier. Why don't you love me. I have got everything. I have a sexy body, money and I know everything about what's going on the world." Samantha said to Xavier.

"Like I said I came here to learn." Xavier replied.

"Xavier you are not telling the truth. The way look at Amelia you don't look like that to any other girl. You just follow her." She said with anger in her voice. "Are you happy Amelia to take away the only person I love. You are not a true friend." She said while coming towards me. I was too shocked to move. Before Blake could do anything Xavier came in front of me. By seeing him she stopped.

"Don't ever talk to her like that. She's an alpha and that too the strongest alpha of all. I won't like any kind of disrespect against her or any other alpha. Do you get that human." His voice much more huskier than before and radiated power. I knew it was his wolf.

"Yes" Samantha said with shaky voice.
He turned to face me, his eyes was pitch black indicating his wolf was in control. His eyes softened when the met mine.

"Xavier" I said.

"No baby, it's not Xavier it's Xander his wolf. I know he won't say this but you are gorgeous."

I was shocked, I mean people called me beautiful and some called me ruthless and cruel but no one called me gorgeous. I blushed at his statement. Wow no one in my pack or outside my pack would believe that I have actually blushed.

Xavier's POV

I let Xander out because he didn't want any one to harm Amelia. When he said gorgeous to her I was shocked what was he saying. I saw she blushed. I never seen her blushing at anything. Soon I took over. I put my finger at her chin and made he look into my eyes. I bet she knows that Xander is longer in control.

"You know what he said was true you really are gorgeous." I said.

"Thank you." She replied.

Next what I did also shocked me. I kissed her. I really kissed her.

Finally you did it.

I was worried that she didn't like that kissed her. I was about to move back then she started kissing me back. I was beyond happy. Our lips were at sync. I didn't want to remove my lips from her but I also know that we needed air. So moved back.
It was the best thing I ever happened to me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam