Chapter 5

Amelia POV

Aria has been happy since yesterday as our is going to stay with us.

He doesn't know yet that I'm his mate but soon will realise that. Note getting ready to go to school. I went inside my bathroom did my business and wrapped a towel around me and went inside my closet deciding what to wear. After thinking I choose a green coloured spaghetti strap dress that reached till my mid thigh with gladiator sandals.

 After thinking I choose a green coloured spaghetti strap dress that reached till my mid thigh with gladiator sandals

////Amelia's dress////

I went down to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I saw my dad coming. I said,"Good morning."

"Good morning." He replied.

I saw Xavier coming down the stairs. My dad gave a confused look. Then I realized that I haven't told him about Xavier. Before I could say anything my dad asked,"Who is he?"

"Dad meet Xavier. He is one of the new students in the school and he is going to stay with us. And he soon going to be the Alpha king."

"Why is he going to stay with us."

"Because the present Alpha king wants me to teach him some alpha work as he thinks I'm the best."

"Hey, not only him I also know that you are the best."

"Hello. I'm Xavier King. Nice to meet you Mr. Woods."

"Hello Xavier. It's nice to meet you. And all the best."

Xavier gave him a questioning look. I know he couldn't understand why my dad told him all the best.

"I told you all the best because you are going to learn from Amelia. And as far as I know her she is a very strict teacher. So take care."

"Thank you. And I will take care."

After eating our breakfast Because and I left for school. It was another normal day.
When we returned back home I took Xavier to my office.

"What are we doing in this office." Xavier asked.

"So you don't want to learn how to become a good alpha."

"I do but I don't understand why you brought me here."

"You are stupid."

"Are you calling me stupid."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because we need right environment to teach you that's why I brought you here. But you are so stupid that you didn't even realize why I brought you here."

"Oh that was the reason you brought me here."

"Yes."

Next 4 hours went by teaching him how to maintain peace in ones pack and among other pack and some other alpha stuff. I must say he is a fast learner even if he ask many questions. He has to learn a lot before he could become a good Alpha king. We were about to leave when the gate opened. I was about to shout at that person because that person didn't knock before entering but it was Blake. Instead of shouting I ran and hugged him. He was like a brother that I didn't have. He was always there with me when I was sad.

Xavier POV

We were done with today's lesson. We were a about to leave when the door opened revealing a boy. He must be 3-4 years older than us. I saw that Amelia ran towards him and hugged him. I was sad even my wolf  howled in pain. I don't know why every time I see her with some other male I feel sad. I want to be her all the time and be the cause of her happiness.

"Who is this Amelia." The person asked.

"Oh yes I forgot to introduce both of you. Blake this is Xavier and Xavier this is Blake my Beta."

"Hi. Nice to meet you Xavier." Blake said.

"It's nice to meet you too Blake."

"Btw how come Amelia you brought someone in this room. You usually don't allow anyone in this room not even your friends. I was allowed to come in this room only after I become the Beta of this pack. How come he is allowed to come to this room."

Someone is jealous.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that he is soon going to be the alpha king and his dad told me to teach him Alpha work. That's why he is here."

"Ohk. Where will he live."

"He is staying in my house."

"What!!! He is staying with you and uncle is fine with it."

"Yes. He is fine with it. In the end is my decision who stays here or not."

"Yes it's yours but -"

"No buts he is staying here and that's final. And Blake you can go back to your house we will meet later. Bye Blake." Amelia said in an annoyed tone

"Bye Amelia. Bye Xavier."

"Bye Blake." I said

I could guess he was surprised by her behaviour. I think he didn't expect her to behave with him after when he came to meet her. I think even if he is her Beta or older than her he shouldn't question her decisions. After all it's her pack and she is running this pack since she was 5. He is not him who runs this pack. Xander (my wolf) and me both are angry at him for disrespecting her. When I went down I saw Amelia in the kitchen making dinner. I went near her. She saw me and said,"I'm sorry for Blake's behaviour. He never behaves like this with anyone."

"It's fine with me."

"Are you sure."

"I think he likes you that's why he behaved liked that. Of else -"

"Wait wait wait did you just say that he likes me. That's not possible because I consider him as my brother nothing else."

"Oh. I thought you both are mates. I mean he seems older than us so I thought he may realize you are his mate and doesn't want any other male to come close to you. That's it." I don't know why but I wanted to know that she has a mate or not. At my comment she  laughed.

"I said you Xavier I consider Blake my brother nothing else. If I was his mate he would come to me tell this. But I'm not his mate for sure. As matter of fact he tells me ask his secrets. I don't have any feelings for him you know what I am saying about."

"I know. I'm sorry. I assumed it by seeing his behaviour. Do you also tell him all your secrets. If you don't wanna tell it's ohk."

"No. I don't tell him everything."

I heard someone entering. I turned my head and saw it was her dad.

"Let's have dinner." Amelia said.

"Yes. I'm starving." After that we ate our dinner in silence. After eating we went to our rooms to sleep.

I was happy that he was not her mate and she considers him as her brother and nothing else. With a smile on my face my face I fall asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam