Chapter 12

Amelia's POV

I can't believe that Xavier actually took that news very well. Aria was pretty much howling in happiness that she now doesn't have to restrain herself showing how much she loves him. Tomorrow will be a long day.

^Next Day^

As usual I woke up early. I decided to go for a run. I went near the forest shifted in my wolf form. I am a black wolf with a blue eyes which is completely contrast with my human eyes which is of dark brown in colour.

 I am a black wolf with a blue eyes which is completely contrast with my human eyes which is of dark brown in colour

As I was running I got most amazing smell which I knew belonged to my mate, Xavier. I turned and saw a Xavier's wolf which was also black in colour with brown eyes.

 I turned and saw a Xavier's wolf which was also black in colour with brown eyes

Xander is so beautiful.

Who is xander aria?

It's his wolf name stupid.

Ohhk. I guess you have bonded with him.

Yeah I have. He is so sweet.

I felt someone licking me. It was none other that Xavier.

Aria do you wanna play with him.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

She said jumping around.

Ohk. We'll run and let him catch us. Let's see if he can.

Yes. I want him to catch us. Please run.

Yeah sure.

I takled him and motioned him to catch us and ran as fast i could.

I heard him howling and following me. We were just running without the care of the world. I was liking it.

After a few moments I was takled down.
My back was on the ground and Xavier's wolf was on top of me. He started licking me. And trust me I liked it.

Xavier's POV

I loved when we played with her. It's not very common that mates have same wolves that too black on colour. Black colour wolves are supposed to be the strongest of all. I guess her wolf being black on colour is understandable as she is considered to be the strongest alpha but me being a black colour wolf is a thinkable one.

It's just because you are the next apna king and mated to a strong person you need to be strong that's why I am black. Stupid.

I'm not stupid.

Yes. Yes you are. Now let's not argue and play with our mate.

With this he cut our link. While spending time with her I got to know trough Xander that her Wolf's name is Aria. Such a nice name. After sometime we came back to the pack house. I got behind the tree, shifted back to my human form and wore my dress as when we shift to our wolf form we tend to tear our clothes.

I saw Amelia shifting in front of me. Isn't she gonna be naked. I thought. When she shifted I saw she was still wearing her dress. How could that be possible.

So out of curiosity I asked,"How did you shifted back in your human form while wearing clothes. Weren't you supposed to be naked when you shift back from wolf form to human form."

"Yes you are correct. But in my pack when you shift back to your human form you have your clothes on. It's one of our special ability we got from our ancestors." She said
"Ohh. I didn't know that."

"Yeah many people doesn't know about it. Of normal. And this helps females of our pack to shift bach in front of males when we are either practising out in a war."

After this we had our breakfast and left for  school.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam