Chapter 3

Amelia POV

It was lunch time and I was sitting with my friends. I don't know where Xavier was and I don't even care about him. Since all our classes were same he sat beside me. I must say he is very irritating. It's when Samantha said,"Look at him Amelia. He looks darn sexy."

I looked where she was pointing. It was Xavier. I just looked away. I said "He is Xavier. The new boy."

All of them looked at me with shocked expression. Then Luca asked" "How do you know him. He is new here."

"It is because in the morning principal called me and introduced me to him. We both have all our classes together and he is the son of the werewolf king."

With the information I gave them they were shocked. After that we started to eat. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw it was Xavier. I asked "What do you need now Xavier."

"Can I sit with you all?" He asked.

I was about say something but before that Arthur said "Yes you can sit with us." With that Xavier joined us. All us were taking about some random things when Brittany came to us. I exactly knew why she was here.

She said "Why is this hot and sexy man sitting with losers. You should be with people who are popular like my group." With that we all smiled as we all knew that this is her drama. The whole school knew that only thing she wants is sex. Nothing else. She is a perfect example what we call a slut. She wore a very small skirt which showed her panty and a very short top. In short what she is wearing is not what you call a dress.

"I'm so sorry slut but I am fine with them. I want some real friends who won't leave me at times when I need them the most. Plus I know what you need. But I'm sorry I am not that type of guy. I will stay true to my mate even though I haven't found her yet but soon I will. I don't want my mate to think that I have cheated on her. So please leave." With that he turned his face.

All of us were shocked to what he said to her. He was the first person to call her a slut. All those who were there in the cafeteria clapped for him. I tapped his shoulder and said, "Well done."

He gave us a blank look. I knew he didn't understand anything.

"You see no one has ever spoke to her like that or called her slut. You are the first. You are right she is a slut. She has slept with all unmated males, humans and teachers even."

"Didn't your alpha hasn't done anything about this." He asked.

"Alpha approached her about this thing but nothing could stopped her from doing all this stuff."

"So why does she calls all of you losers." Xavier asked

"Not all of us." Luca stated

"Not all of. What do you mean by that."

"You see she doesn't have the power to say or do anything to Amelia." Arthur said.

"But why" Xavier asked

"You see I am the Alpha's daughter and if anyone say or do anything to me that means she is insulting the Alpha as I'm the only child." I said.

"Why didn't you tell him that you are the Alpha." Artur, Luca, Jeremy, Sophie, Natia and Harper asked through the mindlink.

"Because I didn't want him to know that I'm the Alpha. Plus I did tell him the truth whether it is half." I replied

"But -"

"That's enough." With that I blocked them."
After this we went to our classes. Obviously Xavier was with me. Yay (note the sarcasm). Day went very slowly but now the school has ended. It's all that matter.

I went straight to my house after school. I was just doing my homework when I heard someone knock the door. I opened the door and found that Mr. King with Xavier are standing on my porch. I asked then to enter. They entered and sat on the couch.

"Do you need anything to eat or drink." I asked them

"No. But thanks for asking." Mr. King said.

"Ohk. Can I ask why are you here Mr. King." I asked.

"First no formalities. Call me Sebastian or Seb. Secondly I want my son Xavier to stay with you and learn some alpha work." He said

"Why me. He can definitely learn more there."

"But you are the best I can ask for as you both of the same age you can understand him. Plus back there in home he wouldn't allow anyone to teach him about the Alpha work. If it wasn't it I wouldn't come here at all."

"Is there anything I don't know. Whatever you are talking I am not understanding it." Xavier said.

"You see Amelia is the youngest Alpha of all time." Seb said.

"How is she the youngest Alpha. I mean I have heard many who had become the Alpha of a pack when they were around 17-19 year old. What's the big deal in that."

"Xavier you don't get this. I am the youngest Alpha. No one in this whole world has become the Alpha of a pack when they were just 5 year old. When I say no one I mean it."

"You must be kidding right. No one in the history has been the Alpha of a pack when they were just 5. I mean at that age no one can take decision for a pack and change in their wolf. Even the youngest person I have heard to change into his wolf was merely 10 year old."

"You don't know many things about her Xavier."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam