Chapter 6

///Pic of Blake///

Amelia POV

It's has been 2 weeks since Xavier has been here. We are spending a lot of time together. It's nice being with him but Aria wants to be in his arms, hug him, kiss him and wants to mark him. But I can't since he doesn't know that we are his mate. I do get jealous when other females comes close to him but I'm glad he doesn't give any attention to them. In this 2 weeks I got to know that he wanted his mate and have not lost his virginity to any one. I was happy to hear this.

Today is saturday so we don't have school. We were sitting and watching TV. Then someone rang the doorbell. I got up to see who it was. I saw it was an invitation from the half moon pack.

"What is it." Xavier asked

"Is an invitation from half moon pack."

"Why have they send an invitation."

"The alpha of the pack has sent the invitation because his son is going to become the new alpha of the pack. And it's for you, me and Blake."

"How they came to know I'm here. And why are they inviting me?"

"They are among the strongest pack so the alpha king also come in the coronation ceremony. Since you about to become the alpha king so they are inviting you. And word travels fast if it's about the Royal pack. Simple."

"When is this coronation ceremony."

"Tomorrow. And we not going to school as we have to leave early."

"Have you said your beta about this"

"Yes. I have."

"How did you.....Ohh mind link."

"Yup."

"But I have nothing to wear for this type of functions."

"Don't worry about that. I think my Blake's dress will fit you."

Since we have to go to the half moon pack's land we have to leave around 7 in the morning that means we don't have to go to school. Yay.

Next Day

We doing got ready. I wore a one shoulder blue dress which have a pearl belt.

 I wore a one shoulder blue dress which have a pearl belt

///Amelia's dress///

When I went down I saw Xavier in black suit with white shirt. He looks very sexy.
He is so hot. I want to kiss his plumb red lips so badly. Aria said.

Stop it. I replied her and shut the mindlink. I even wanted to kiss him but I have to wait because between us I only one who knows that we are mates. I have to wait till he knows that we are mates.

////Skips car ride////

We reached half moon pack's land. We were greeted by their soon to be alpha, Mason and his dad, Liam.

"It's good to see you Amelia." Liam said.

"I have heard many things about you Amelia. I'm glad that I'm finally meeting you in person." Mason said while shaking my hand.

"I'm also glad to meet you. The person in my left is my beta Blake and in my right is Xavier, the alpha prince."

"It's nice to meet you too, alpha prince. I'm glad that you could make it." Mason said " let's get inside, shall we."

With that we went inside. I saw every alpha were there. I was searching for Mr. King when I heard a voice, "Looking for me." I immediately understood to whom the voice belonged to. It was Alex son of the alpha of the Crescent pack. He thinks I'm his mate which is absolutely wrong.

"Nope." I said emphasing on "p".

"You have broken my heart." He replied while putting his hands on his chest. He looked like he's hurt but I know what a player he is.

He is nothing compared to Xavier.Aria said.

True.

"Alex meet Xavier, Xavier he is Alex."

"Nice to meet you." Xavier while moving his hand forward for a handshake.

"Hello. But who are you?" Alex asked while shaking his hand.

"He is my best friend and next Alpha king." I replied. Pure shock was seen in his face.

"Sorry I couldn't recognize you earlier. It's nice to meet you."

After little conversation with Alex I spotted Mr. King so I excused myself.

I went near him to have a talk about packs, rouges and of course about Xavier.

Xavier's POV

When I saw one shoulder blue dress this morning I was stunned. She looked so gorgeous. Xander also agree with me. It was rare when we both agreed that a girl looked gorgeous usually he disagrees with me whenever I think any girl is beautiful. Now I thought she is gorgeous and he didn't rebelled at that thought. Wow.

I saw she was searching for someone when I heard someone saying, "looking for me."

When she said,"nope" I was happy.

Xander was not happy about the fact that she is talking to some other male. When she said I was her best friend I was happy as well as sad. Happy because she consider me as her best friend and sad because I wished I was more than that. After conversing among ourself she excused herself. I was curious where she was going. I saw that she was talking to my dad.

After a while I also went there as I wanted to talk to my father and meet him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam

///Pic of Xavier///

///Pic of Xavier///