Chapter 15

Amelia's POV
I need to know why Jon is back after all these here. What does he want. He was a bad news, wherever he goes bad things happen. This is what I was told by my father. I didn't know much of this as I was too small at that time. And he never used to like me so he used to stay away from me.
"What are you thinking." Dad asked.
"Nothing."
"Then why aren't you eating. Are you thinking about him."
"Yeah. I'm still confused why is he back after all this time. If he wants the alpha position or this pack then I'm not giving it to him. You know dad he is a......"
"I know what he is you don't need to remind me. You get information from him and you exactly know he won't open up so easily."
"I know. That's what is bothering me the most."
"You know what to do right." My dad looked at me. I know exactly what he meant.

Blake meet me in front of Jon's cell.

Why.

We need to doing some information.
I said anything. I knew he could feel me smirking and know what I was talking about.

This would be fun.

"Where are you going Amelia" Xavier asked.
"Going to the dungeons to interrogate a rogue. Wanna come." I asked
" Yeah. I mean I want to know how to interrogate a person without getting emotional. It would be great experience for me even." He told

We went there on our way Blake met is. We went straight to Jon's cell.
"Whatever you ask me I'm not going to answer. And you that." Jon said.
"We know that. And who said we came here to talk to you Jon." Blake said.

Xavier's POV
"Whatever you ask me I'm not going to answer. And you that." Jon said.
"We know that. And who said we came here to talk to you Jon." Blake said. I saw a mischievous glint in his as well as Amelia's eyes.
"Then why are you all here." Jon asked
"You know exactly why we are here." This time Amelia said.
"Nooo." Jon said," You are not going to do what I'm thinking. Are you." He said last lowly with fear in his voice.
I don't understand why is he afraid. Does he know what they are going to do. Well he was a part of this pach but then at that time he was too young.
"Yes we are going to do exactly the same thing you are thinking." Amelia said smirking.
"You can't do this in your brother. Blake di something I'm your friend aren't I." Jon said. You feel how terrified he is just by his voice. But how can these teri be calm.
"You aren't my friend. My friend died the day he decided to join hands with rogues and betray this pack. This pack is everything to me. I'll protect this pack with my life. I will not betray this pack or my alpha. Do you understand that." Blake said screaming. I could tell he is hurt. I mean who wouldn't be hurt if you friend just betrayed you. I could feel what Amelia is going through. Firstly her friends left her and she has to interrogate here own brother who became a rogue. Funny right. Before I could ask anything I saw two men I presume they are guards here came chained Jon's hand with the cuff that was hanging from the ceiling.
"You can't do this to me, Amelia. Don't forget that I'm your brother." He said with fear laced in his voice.
Amelia chuckled and said, "Who are talking about. I don't have a brother. You are simply a rogue who tried to ruin the peace of this pack. I don't let anyone do that. And my brother died that day when he decided to shake hands with the rogues just to become the alpha of this pack. You should have known that it was you who would be the next alpha when time comes but because of your aggressive behaviour dad choose not to make you the alpha. If you could control you aggression he could have made you the next alpha. But no you wanted it so bad that you tried to kill dad not only him but me too. What I have done to you anyways. At that time I was just 7 months old. I could practically not done anything to you. Then why? You even blamed me because of mothers death by the way I'm not responsible for. She died because of protecting the kids of the pack from the rogue attack. Those kids also included you. These were the same rogues with whom you shook hands with." Amelia said. I saw her crying by the end. I don't know what to do so I went near her and hugged her. I was scared at first to what will she do. But when she hugged back I relaxed a bit.
"Shhhh. Everything will be alright. Stop crying." I said while rubbing her back. At that time I knew she was broken and I will do anything to fix her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So what do you say about this. Do you like it out not.
Please vote, comment and share this book with everyone.
Till then bye.

~Sam