Chapter 19

Amelia's POV
Today it's the day when we fight those rogues. They have to pay for what they have done.
Flashback
Today while patrolling some guards found a dead body so they called me. Blake, Xavier and I went there to see it. It was a dead body of a male child not more than 10 years of age. He was brutally tortured and seeing his body is seems like he bleeded til he died. Doctors also said that he died dur to over bleeding. He also had bruises on his back which was caused by sliver. I don't know exactly what to do. I got a note along with that body. It says:
Prepare yourself we are coming.
-RK
Flashback over
This happened 2 days earlier. Whoever this RK is I'm going to torture him. How could he do such a thing to a child. Does he have emotions or not. We all were standing on the clearing near the forest. We could smell rogues but they weren't at sight. After few moments later we could see them. One of them was leading them and I could feel a powerful aura coming from him. He must be their leader.
When they were at a distance where they could hear me I asked, "Who are you."
He chuckled and said, "I'm the most powerful person in the world. I'm as you would have guessed RK a.k.a Rogue King. I make rules." He looked as if he is in mid-thirties.
"So what do you want from us." Seb asked.
"Her." He said while pointing towards me. Xavier growled as he came and stood near me in a protecting way.
"Oh you got yourself a mate but that would nooit be for long as I'll kill him." He said. "Because you will be my mate and carry my pups."
"In your dreams. I wouldn't be with you old man." I replied
"What did you call me." He asked as if didn't hear me at all.
"I said what you heard. And for your information I won't mate with you as you are not my type." I said.
"You will pay for this. Attack."
With that the fight have begun. We were winning but out of a sudden their were fire balls thrown at us. We were all surprised then we noticed that they had witch on their side. This is not gonna be easy.
I thought I wouldn't use this but I have to. I used my hypnosis to control the witch. I was able to bring the witch in front of me. I ser her on the floor and with the help of earth power I controlled the earth below her to bring it up and capture her there so that she can't use her powers. It's unlikely for a witch or any other species to enter the war or fight of other species. That's why I was surprised.
Soon the war was over and we had captured the rogue king as well as we wanted some answers from him. Some of our warriors were also killed and some were seriously injured.
All of them were been attended by doctors. We were right now heading towards the dungeon where the rogue king was been kept captive. Among with me were Blake, Xavier and Jon. After we reached in front of the cell I asked, "Why did you wanted to attack us."
"I told you already for you." He said
"But why me." I asked
"Because you are the child of the person I loved the most. I didn't get to mate her as moon goddess had git her a mate. Now I will mate you." He said as a matter of fact.
"Are you talking about my mom." I asked as I was totally confused.
"Yes I'm."
"If you loved her and if I'm her child then you should consider me as your child. You shouldn't mate with me." I said while shouting at him.
"Let me tell you something. I was a part of this pack once. Your mother, Ana, your father, Jake and I went to the same school. Your parents at that time weren't friends just knew each other. I was your mother's friend since kindergarten and didn't know when I started loving her but she saw me as a friend. Your father as known was very handsome but he never dated. Ana has a crush on him but was not able to say it. We were in junior in high school when she confessed her love for him. He reciprocated her love and they soon started to date. They were the star couple and when they turned 17 they knew they were each other's mate. What else they were happy but me I had to suffer as I didn't got my mate. When I got my mate I rejected her as she was not Ana. I went to Ana to tell her my feelings and that we could be together but she already mated with your dad and was carrying Jon. I was devastated and I didn't know what to do so I left the pack and planned hote to take revenge but in the process Ana was killed." He said and at the end he cried.
"You know what you can rot in hell. What kind of man are you to reject your own mate." I said.
With that we left.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So how did you like the chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.

~Sam