Chapter 21

Xavier's POV

Previously on My Mate The Alpha King

"Look I know their is already pressure on your shoulders as you are the alpha and you also have to do the school work but it's also that I'm getting old and I plan to give the responsibility to Xavier as soon as possible. So when are you joining the packs." Dad said.

Joining the packs what the hell. All of us looked at him with shock except Amelia and her dad. What's going here I have no clue about it.

"What are you talking about. Why would she join pack with us." Alazia asked.
Dad, Jake even Amelia started lauging.
"Why are all laughing. Even I had the same question." I said
"How can you both ask the same think. Are you sure you both from royal pack." Amelia asked.
"Why are you asking this." I asked
"Because you both don't even know the basic things how werewolf world works." Amelia said
"Care to tell us what is it." Alazia asked in an irritated voice.
"And that is when two alpha's are mated as in this case or an alpha and the elder daughter of an alpha who have only daughters no son then the two packs will merge or join together. This is known to all alphas and betas as well as their son and daughters." Blake said this time. I wonder when did he entered the room. I saw Alazia shiver.
"See the coincidence that the alpha and beta of a pack are mated to the alpha and beta of other pack respectively. That too one pack is the strongest and other pack is royal." Dad said.
"I'm thinking after I complete high school. That would be right time as exams are coming in about 3 months." Amelia said
After that we talked to each other before going to our respected rooms. Amelia and I went to our room. It somehow sounded right our room. 
"I'm going to freshen up first. Ohk." Amelia said.
"Sure." I replied.
I laid in bed with just boxers on. I heard the shower to turn off this means she is done. The door opened revealing Amelia in towel. My eyes darkened seeing her. I pinned her to the nearest wall and nuzzled her neck. She shivered. All I was thinking was about how to make sweet love to her. I couldn't control myself so I kissed her. She responded immediately, our lips moved in sync. I could hear her moan. I licked her lower lip asking for permission to enter. She granted the permission. I entered my tongue our tongues battled for dominance. But I won. All I could hear was her moans. We parted due to lack of oxygen. We both were panting. I saw her towel had fallen down and she was in her black lingerie. I growled lowly. She blushed.

Amelia's POV
After I had taken a bath I realized I didn't brought my clothes with me. Urghhh how can I forget that. I brought my lingeries with me so I wore them and with a towel I wrap myself. I went out to see Xavier only in his boxers laying on bed.
He is so sexy. Just look at his abs. Aria said in a dreamy voice. I hate to admit that she is right. He is so sexy. All I want to do is mate with him.
I was about to go to the closet to change but Xavier blocked my way started to nuzzle my neck. It felt so good. After that he kissed me passionately. I responded back. He kissed my lower lips to ask permission to enter which I gave. We pulled back breathing heavily. I realized that my towel had fallen down. Then I heard a growl from Xavier. I realized that he have seen me in my lingeries. I blushed then and there.
"You have no idea how much I wanted to mate with you. Mark you as mine." He said
"Then what is stopping you." I didn't have to say him twice. He started kissing my neck and he found the spot. I felt his canines penetrate deep inside the skin. At first I felt pain but soon was replaced by pleasure. I couldn't stop moaning. After marking he licked that area.
"You know that we both are alpha's?" I asked
"Yes. So what." He said
"I have to mark you too." I said
He smirked and said, "What are you waiting for."
After that I marked him. After marking each other we kissed other. I don't know how we ended up in bed.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I replied.
I know this is going to be a long night.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So here's an another update.
Vote
Comment
Share.

~Sam