Chapter 24

Xavier's POV

Today is my birthday and no one I mean no one wished me. I thought Amelia will wish me but no she even forgot my birthday. I thought at least she would wish me but no. I guess with all the pressure she must have forgotten. But she should have wished me.

"What happened?" Someone asked from behind. I turned to see who it was. It was Blake standing against my doorframe.

"Nothing." I replied

He came inside and said," I know you are upset about something and you can tell me about it."

"I don't want to talk about it." I replied

"Ohk. Come on get ready we are going out" He said

"Where are you taking me." I asked him

"A place where you will be happy." He said

He dragged me and took me to the pack house. When we entered the house it was dark.

"Why is it so dark in here?" I asked

When I asked this suddenly the light was on and I heard someone or rather many people saying, "Happy Birthday Xavier." Then I saw everyone. My parents,  Alazia, Sam, Amelia's father and members of both packs but not the person I wanted to meet the most, Amelia. Where is she. I was looking for her when everyone decides to come up and wish me. Ughh why can't everyone stop coming to me to wish me.

Let me think it is because it's your birthday. Duh. Xander said

 And this is said by none other than my wolf.

Yup.

Ughhh. Why I'm paired with him.

You can't do anything about it. Now can you.

Yeah, can't help it.

"Hey buddy. What are you doing all alone here." Blake asked

"Nothing. Just tired of everything." I replied

"I can see why." He said while looking around the girls who surrounds me.

"Yeah." I said sarcastically

"Hey Xavier." Someone called me from behind. I turned to see who it was. It was Sam.

"Oh hey Sam. How are you?" I asked

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But I was told to tell you something." She said

"And that would be." I asked

"That would be you are needed in the backyard." She said

"And Who told you that." I asked

"I'm not telling you nothing more. You have to go and find." She said and left while smirking

With that I left for the backyard. When I reached there I saw there was fairy lights hung on the trees. Why are the lights lit up here. When I was about to leave I smelt the most amazing scent ever. It's of chocolates that I love and it's something that Amelia an I share, love for chocolates. I turned around to see who it was. It's Amelia.

Mate. It's the only thing Xander said. It's something I knew but this is feeling is new to me.

"Happy Birthday Xavier." She said. Her voice was melody to my ears. But I was still angry at her for not wishing me.

"I know you are angry at me   

"Hello. Is someone here." I asked looking around

"Hey." Said someone. I can tell who the person is without looking as I recognize her voice.

"Amelia."  I said while turning around and facing her. But I was upset with her as she didn't wish me.

She chuckled and said, " I know you are upset but I wanted to make this birthday special to you." While saying this she walked towards me. When she was near me she pecked my lips and said, "Happy Birthday Love."

"Thank you." I replied while smiling.

"This is for you." She said while giving me the gift which I didn't know she was holding till know.

"What is this?" I asked

"I am not telling you. You have to open it." She said.

It was a small box and when I opened it I saw a bracelet. It is a black coloured bracelet but in middle it's written 'HERS' with a key charm.

"What is this?"

"It's a couple bracelet." She said while showing the bracelet she had worn in her hand. It says his. "It shows that we belong to each other. And I didn't know what else to give you." She said.

I pulled her close and pecked her lips and said, "It's perfect."

She smiled after hearing this. "Let's go inside before anyone comes outside." She said while dragging me.

We enjoyed the party. It's the best birthday ever.

////Their Bracelet////

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This book is about to end. Please comment what do you feel about this book. Sorry for not updating as I promised as I didn't know what to write actually.

I have a request to place. And that is I need new cover for this book, so can anyone make that for this book.

~Sam