Chapter 20

/////Alazia/////
Amelia's POV
It's has been a week since that incident. I was just passing by his door when I heard him talking with someone. More than being jealous I was curious. I just entered his room he saw me and motioned to wait for sometime. After he stopped I asked, "Who were you talking to."
"Are you by any chance jealous." He asked by wiggling his eyebrows.
"Hmmm. Let me think. A big no. I was just being curious."
He chuckled and said, "I was talking to my future beta. She is planning to come here to complete her high school."
"Future beta a girl." I asked
"Yeah. See like Blake is your dad's beta son, she is my dad's beta daughter. And when an alpha can be a girl why a girl be a beta king." He said
"It's just that it's unheard and if she is a girl then she would be beta queen not beta king. Of course I'm not against it." I replied
He realized and said, "Yeah she would be the beta queen and she would be the best beta."
"So when is she coming here."
"Soon. Actually she called me to inform that she is reaching here any moment." He said. We talked with each other for sometime before heading towards the living room when a girl whom I don't know was standing their. Blake was also their but his eyes were black it only means that his wolf, Brian is out. That girl came and hugged Xavier. I can't help but let a growl come out. I heard another growl coming from Blake. He separated the girl from Xavier and pulled her towards him and said, "Mine." Possiveness was in his voice. All of us were shocked as well as happy.
"Listen whoever you are I'm not yours. I don't belong to any one. And why do I feel sparks when you touch me." She said
We were all smiling.
"You are mine. Only mine."Blake said.
"Congrats Alazia." Xavier said
"Why are you congratulating me." Alazia said.
"Because Blake is your mate." He said.
Her eyes widened. She looked towards Blake in confirmation. He nodded to her unasked question.
"By the way I have to tell you something." Xavier said.
"What is it." She asked
"I met my mate." He said smiling and looking at me. I looked at him smiling. I can see love in his eyes.
"Isn't she your mate." Alazia asked
"Yup." He said.
"Ohhk man. Are you guys dating. Did you mate. Did you kiss each other. Did you...." Before she could speak Xavier interrupted, "We are not dating yet and we didn't mate. Yeah we kissed each other."
"Awwww. You both look so cute together." She said.
"Well Alazia I think I show you your room." I said. We were heading towards her room but Blake interrupted, "She will stay in my room."
We looked at him with a shocked expression.
"What?! No. I won't share a room with you." Alazia said.
"Yes you will. You are my mate." Blake said.
After arguing about this issue Alazia gave in as she understood she was not going to win this.
^Next Day^
We were at school. Why we have to come here. Urghhh. Xavier, Alazia and I were  standing near Alazia's locker after we got her schedule. She has only 4 subjects common with us. We were talking when Samantha came to us.
"Hi." She said
"Hi." I replied
"Umm. Amelia I'm sorry about what I did that day. I came to your house but your dad said you were busy and you even didn't come to school so I couldn't say it earlier." She said.
I smiled and said, "It's ohk."
She smiled, "Can we be friends again."
"Yeah sure." I said.
After that we went to our respected classes.
^After 3 months^
Today was the longest day at school. When we returned we saw Sebastian and Dad were talking with each other.
"Look they are here." Dad said while looking at us.

Xavier's POV
When we returned we saw my dad was there talking to Jake(Amelia's father)
"Look they are here." Jake said.
"Hello there. Amelia I want to talk to you." Dad said
"Yes." She said.
"Look I know their is already pressure on your shoulders as you are the alpha and you also have to do the school work but it's also that I'm getting old and I plan to give the responsibility to Xavier as soon as possible. So when are you joining the packs." Dad said.
Joining the packs what the hell. All of us looked at him with shock except Amelia and her dad. What's going here I have no clue about it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So here's an another update.
Vote
Comment
Share.

~Sam