Chapter 11

Xavier's POV

When she said she had a mate it felt like someone stabbed my heart. Even Xander was howling in pain. To think that she would be happy with someone else, to kiss him or to be in some other person's arm forever was a nightmare come true. Here I wished that I could be her mate. I wished I could be the person with whom she would live happily ever after. But I guess that was only a dream that will never come true.
I don't know why but I said,"Oh. If only I knew I wouldn't...."

"You wouldn't what Xavier." Amelia asked.

"Amelia don't get mad after hearing this but I want you to know this. I love you. I know we all have a mate with whom we are destined with but I don't know how I fell for you. From the day I saw you in the principal's office I was attracted towards you. I don't know how but the more I spent time with you the more I fell for you. Only I knew you have a mate I would have maintained by distance with you. Only if I knew......"

Before I could say anything else I felt soft yet something familiar touch on my lips. I recognized this touch. But it can't be true.

But it is stupid. Now kiss her back or else....

But Xander she has a mate

So why is she kissing you. Now kiss her back before she moves back you stupid.

With that I kissed her back with great passion. After a while we both pulled back breathing heavily.

"But why?" That was the only thing I could ask after that. I knew she have a mate but she allowed me to kiss her and now she kissed me. Not that I'm complaining but I still wanted to know.

She chukled and said,"You are so stupid."

"What do you mean. And why I'm stupid." I said angrily while folding my arms across my arm.

"You know you are looking cute right now. And think yourself if I have a mate then why will I kiss you." Amelia said.

"I'm not cute." I said whining, "And how would I know why you kissed me."

"What will I do with him." She said whispering to herself. I guess.

"What did you said."

"Oh nothing. Ohk tell me do you feel any sparks when we touch each other, feel happy or out of the world when we are together, fell jealous when I'm with or taking to any male except you or felt fireworks in your stomach when we kissed each other." She asked.

Let me think for once. It's true whenever we are together I'm happy and felt fireworks when we kissed each other but does this all means.

"Yeah felt all those but what does all these but what does that mean."

"I can't believe that you are going to be the next werewolf king. You still don't this basic thing. If a child asks this question I would have understand that but you." Amelia said while rubbing her forehead.

"Yeah you should know atleast this much." Dad said. "Now we all know who her mate is."

"If you all know who is her mate then why don't you tell me." I said. But right now all I could feel is sadness.

Why can't I be her mate. Why I have to fall in love with her when I know she has a mate. Why....

I was cut by Amelia.

"You are my mate Xavier. And you are stupid."

After hearing this I'm very happy would be an understatement. I felt like I'm on nineth could. Out of happiness I picked up Amelia by her waist and made her swirl.

"Why didn't you tell us that he is your mate." Blake asked.

"That. I wanted him to know first and let him know on his birthday but I guess my secret came out early."

"If my birthday gift was going to be you as my mate then that day would be the best day of my life." I said

After this all of us just talked for some time. After that everyone retired to their rooms.
I don't know what's in my future. If Amelia is by my side I'm surely gonna face them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam.