Epilogue

////After 10 years////

Xavier's POV
It has been 10 long years since the coronation and I couldn't be more happy. After coronation we completed our studies and Amelia has been a huge help for controlling all the packs. I wouldn't be able to do it all alone at all. Even people is actually listening to her. You might think why I'm saying this. It is because till today we do think that women don't make a great Alpha but she has proven all of them wrong.

Now we are been blessed with two kids. Eldest child is a boy. He is 6 years old and his name is Seth. He composed like his mother. A man of few words but his actions speaks a lot. He also have elemental power but he can control only one element and that is fire. He is a momma's boy. He listen to her. People say he looks like me. He protects her little sister and can do anything for her.

We have a baby girl who is just a two years  old. She just looks like mother. She is our bundle of joy. Everyone loves her. Her name is Elina.

Blake and Alazia too got married the same year as we did. They had twin boys and they are a year younger than Seth. There names are Sylas and Alec. Where Sylas is serious one, Alec on the other hand is the mischievous one. All our kids get along.

I still wonder if Amelia wasn't in my life then I wouldn't be able to rule this world. She is a born leader.

I was bought out of my thoughts by Amelia saying, "Are you ready."

"For what." I asked

"Don't you remember Seth's teacher called us." She said

I was confused at this, "Why did she called us."

She looked at me and said, "How I know and we have to go to find out."

////At the school////

Over the school we were meet by Seth's teacher Ms. Ellie. We followed her into a classroom.

"So, I wanted to talk about Seth's progress." She said.

"What about his progress." Amelia asked. I also wanted to know about his progress.

"He is very obedient child, helps everyone and always does his homework." She said.

"I don't see any problem in it." I said.

"Oh there is no problem." She said.

"Then." I asked in confusion.

"You see a few days earlier I had given him problems of higher class and he did it with little mistakes. He is ahead from everyone of his age. So I'm suggesting that he should be prompted to a class above."

We were shocked as well as proud of him.

"So what do you both think." She asked.

"I mean why not. If it's benefits him then there is no problem but we have to asked him first." Amelia said

"Ohk. But please tell me about your decision." She said.

With that we left. When we came back to our home we saw all were there. Then mom came and asked, " What happened in the school."

Instead of answering her we called Seth and asked him, "Why didn't you tell us that your teacher gives you hard problems in school." I asked him in an angry tone.

"Just because she might lose her job. Plus I love solving difficult problems." He said while lowering his head. I this attitude of his. He gives precise answers.

Amelia chuckled and said, " It's nota problem Seth. Your teacher is very impressed by your work and just called us to know how you were doing in your class. She wants you promote you to higher class because of this."

At this news everyone was happy.

"That means there is nothing to worry about. This means party." Dad said.

" Yes there will party after all Seth has performed well in school. Congratulations." Amelia's father said.

Well this is my life. And I love it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Three updates in a week

Three updates in a week.

So this is the last chapter of the book that means this has come to an end. I started this book when I was in class 12. At that time I didn't know how to write a book or anything like this. I just started because I wanted to write something. I forgive my shitty writing. There were some people who actually inspired me to write. They are PrernaJain266 and khushibatra99.

Vote
Comment
Share

~Sam