Chapter 7

Amelia POV

As I was talking to Sebastian (Xavier's father) Xavier came and started talking to him. I know he wants to talk to him as he meeting him after a long time. If I was in his place I would done the same. I guess who wouldn't, I mean if anyone who is meeting their family or friends after a long time he/she will talk to them.

After a short while the announcer announced that the coronation ceremony is going to start. We were seated in our respected seat. I was sitting near Seb and Xavier. It was not shocking as after the royals my pack was the strongest one so it was obvious.

///Skips Coronation Ceremony///

After the ceremony all present here were dancing. First dance was done by Mason and his mate Emily. Soon everyone started to dance. Seb came and asked me for a dance and I agreed to it. As we were dancing Seb asked,"How is Xavier doing."

"He is doing great. He is a fast learner. He sometimes stucks at something but tries to do it correctly."

"Ohk. You know I have never seen him so happy. It's like whenever he's with you he is happy automatically. And I thank you for this."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm happy to help you out." I replied with a smile.
Soon Xavier came towards us.

"Can I have dance with you." He asked me.

"Of course." I replied.

After that soon the music changed to a slow music. We danced in sync. I slowly started checking him out. He had fine jawline, pointed nose and full red kissable lips. I wonder how his lips would taste. I wanted to remove these thoughts but Aria was putting more pictures in my mind.

[Bold and italics Aria and italics Amelia]

Aria stop it.

Why

Because I don't want these thoughts in my mind with....

I'm not putting these thoughts with any other male but with your mate so shut up

Aria

Before I could say anything more she blocked me.

Ughhh I hope no one gets such a horny wolf.

Xavier's POV

I was just thinking how beautiful Amelia looked in that dress. The dress showed her curves. I didn't like how the unmated males were seeing her. While I asked her for the dance I didn't hope that she would agree to dance with me. When she agreed I was happy would be an understatement. As we started to dance the music changed to a slow music. I saw her body fitted to mine body so well. I saw she wasn't wearing any make-up except for lipstick and eyeliner unlike others whose face were caked with make-up. My eyes didn't move away from her lips. It looked kissable.

[Bold is Xander and italics Xavier]

Then kiss her stupid

Woah calm down.

If you want to kiss her then kiss. Don't think so much.

Since when you agree with me on such things. You were the one who always rebelled whenever I saw another woman. Now what happened.

It's just that earlier each and every girl you laid eyes were either sluts or gold digger. And she's not.

That I also know. But why her, why not any other girl.

I don't know. Something about her is different.

That's true she is different from all the girls I dated.

I know

I was brought out by clearing of throat. I saw it was Amelia.

"Xavier the song is over." She said.

"Ohh" was the only thing I could say.

After that we had talk with different Alphas. I got to know many things about all packs.
After the ceremony was over we came back. It was really tiring. After coming back we bid each other good night and went to our room.

Last thing on my mind before drifting to sleep  was Amelia.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam