Chapter 2

///Above Amelia///
Amelia POV
Today I woke up early to let Aria out. She has to stretch since she has not been out for a long time. When I returned it was already 7:50 so I did my business and went to school. When I reached school principal told me to come to his office through the mindlink. When I was in his office he told me that the new students were from the kings pack and king's son also come in our school.

Just great. Note the sarcasm.

The King's pack are the royals. They rule the whole werewolf world. Though my pack is the strongest one we have to follow what they have to say. We have no choice in that.
When I was about to leave I smelled the most amazing smell. My wolf Aria was also excited. I don't know why. It was the werewolf king who opened the door but it wasn't him who smelled this good.

"Welcome Mr. King. What brings you here?" I asked.

"Well Alpha Amelia I wanted my son to study here."

"I see. We will be pleased to have him in this school." I smiled.

I saw the door was been opened by a boy of my age only. He looked similar to Mr. King. So this is his son.

Mate

Mate

Mate

Mate

My wolf was chanting this word in my head so I get to know he is my mate but I don't want him as my mate. It was because I've heard that he changes his girlfriend like we change our clothes. Plus he doesn't know that I'm his mate. You see my pack is little different from others. In my pack each member have an ability to blend an element like air, water, earth and fire also we find our mate at the age of 17. Other werewolf cannot blend any element and find their mate at the age of 18. In my pack I'm different. I can control all the elements plus I have an extra ability which is psychic. I have these abilities because I'm the Alpha.
Leave this things. Mr. King's son is really very hot. No wonder so many girls throw them at him. He is an example of a Greek God.

 He is an example of a Greek God

////Xavier above////

"Hi. I'm Xavier King" he said. His voice is so melodic. I quickly snapped out of it.

"Hi. I'm Amelia Woods. It's a pleasure meeting you." I said while shaking hands with him. I felt the sparks and I'm sure he felt it too as he looked at me with a confused look.

"I want you to show Xavier around."

Principal said this to me. With that we left his office. Before showing him around I took him to the main office to take his schedule.
We entered the office.

"How may I help you" said Mrs. Blunt.

"We are to get Xavier King's schedule" I said.

"Wait a minute dear" with that she gave him his schedule, his locker number and it's code. With that we thanked her and left the office.

When we were near his locker I noticed that his locker was near my locker. While he was talking his books out I saw his schedule. I was shocked at my sight.

"Holy shit" I said.

"What happened" he asked.

"You and I have all our classes same."

"Wow. That mean I will have a friend in all my classes. Yay."

I have him a questioning look and said

"Since when I'm your friend?"

"Since we meet" he said that and winked at me.

What a jerk. And we left for our class since neither of us wanted to be late. Though no one dare to raise their voice against me then also I don't want to be late for any class.

Xavier POV

When I entered the principal's office I saw the most beautiful girl in front of me. She was like an angel sent by the gods. I don't know why I have this attraction towards her. I want her to be mine and nobody else. I don't know why I have this feeling to protect her all the time. When she shook our hand I don't know why I felt the sparks.
After a while when we were standing near my locker she told that mine and her schedule were the same. I don't know why my wolf and I both were very happy.
One think I don't understand that she is radiating such a power that I felt when I was near any Alpha. That means she is an alpha or else she is an alpha's daughter.  I actually have to find out who she is.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam