Chapter 10

Amelia's POV.

"To answer your question no. We weren't powerful from starting. In the start we were weak. And his name was Alexander." I said.

"So how did your became so powerful pack that everyone fear from." Xavier asked.

"It's a long story. So do have patience to hear it."

"Yeah. I mean if I have to rule I need to know about each and every pack." Xavier said.

"Then ohk. It was back when our kind didn't have much of a democratic way of rule like we have today. Back then we weren't that strong like we are today. We weakest of all the pack. And it was around 3000 years back when a fight broke among each pack just to show which pack was the strongest one. Our alpha knew our pack will be destroyed and couldn't ask any other pack to help them.
Since our pack was a peace loving pack we didn't want to take part in the war. Our alpha took us to a place where he thought we would be safe until the war was over. But the nature had some other plans. We were attacked by other pack just to show who is the strongest pack. We had no choice except tu fight back. Days passed by our pack lost many warriors. Our alpha prayed to the moon godess to help us so that our pack could survive the war.

At that time we also asked many different pack for help so that we could save the members left in our pack. None helped except one pack."

"And which pack was that." Xavier asked.

"It was your pack. And stop interrupting."

"Sorry. And continue. Please."

"What was I saying. Oh yeah. The only pack which helped us was your pack Xavier. It helped when nobody would ever help. At that time also the king's pack was the largest and the strongest pack. Soon with their help we were able to stand or rather to say we were able to protect ourselves from other packs.

After a long time seeing all of her children dieing moon godess felt bad and our pack some powers to stop the fight. Every member who was an adult was given power to control one of the elements of nature and our alpha was able to control all the elements of nature along with one extra power. After few weeks the war was over with many lost lives. Our pack was proven the strongest pack since we could control the elements. So the other packs listened to whatever we said. Our alpha told it's no use to fight among ourselves and to prove who is the strongest as each one is unique in themselves. Everyone agreed on this. On this we decided to have a ruler who rules and sees all the matters which cannot be solved by the alpha of that pack. Everyone asked Alexander to help in this issue. He said it should be the king's pack to rule. At that everyone disagreed by saying that the king's pack was not as strong as his pack so he should rule.

He reasoned that his pack recently become strong just to stop the war before that they were weak. He choosed the king's pack only becayse they were the only pack who helped then during the war and they are not only strong but also kind hearted people who would help others when needed. And we are yet to discover or powers.

On this everyone agreed and this is how the things in our world changed.

After this my pack and your pack became the closest of allies."

"Wow. But I still don't understand if Alexander had control over each element then why don't the other alpha's in your pack does have control over all the four elements and in a family why is the child's power is different from his parents." Xavier said.

"That is still a mystery to us Xavier. We are also trying to figure this out."

"Okay. That's a lot to take in."

"Take your time Xavier. I know it's hard to take this at once."

"Does each member of your pack knows this story."

"Yes. Of course. Each one is told about this story." Blake said this time. "Not only this in our pack we find out mates a year early than a normal werewolf."

"Is it true Amelia?" Xavier asked.

"Yes it's true."

"Ohh. Have you found yours."

"Yes."

I could see everyone was shocked by hearing this, I mean who wouldn't as haven't said to anyone that I have a mate. But most importantly I saw sadness in Xavier's eyes. Aria cannot see him sad.

"Oh. If only I knew I wouldn't." Xavier said.

"You wouldn't what Xavier."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

-Sam