Chapter 18

Amelia's POV

It is been very long since I slept like this. It is been the peaceful sleep and I'm feeling so refreshed. When I opened my eyes I saw Xavier beside me. Then I remembered what happened last night. I need to go to the bathroom and guess what.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guessed it right he had a tight grip on me. Then I realized that he had his hands around my waist and holding me right there. I tried to loosen his grip a bit but no success this only resulted that he tightened his grip. Ughhhh what can I do........
Idea
"Xavier." I said this near his near so that he wakes up.
He slowly opens his eyes and says, "What are you doing this early, let's sleep."
"No. Is already 7 we have train and right now I have to go to the washroom. So, just leave me Xavier." I said.
"Fine." He said in a irritated voice.
"You also better get ready." I said while I was talking my clothes. I thought why not get ready only.
"Ohk. I'll meet you in the dining room."
"Fine."
After that I did my buisness and went down. I saw Xavier, Blake and my dad were already their with Seb, Mason and his mate.
"Good morning."
All replied.
^After 4 days^
We were all training when someone came up and said, "Alpha, all the other packs have arrived."
"Take then to my house I'll be there soon."
"Sure alpha." With that he left.
I searched for Blake and when I saw him I went near him and said, "See that everyone train properly I have to go and attend to the alpha's that just came."
"Ohk. I didn't realize that time passes so fast. It seems just yesterday that the threat came and it's just about 3 days to the fight."
"I know but what can we do. Just see here ohk."
"Fine."
When I reached my house I saw Rafael, Alpha of Shadow pack, Erik, Alpha of Blood Moon pack and Stefan, Alpha Lunar pack were there aakhon with their mates and their beta's.
"I'm glad that all of you are helping us."
"It's not a big deal. If we don't help each other at time of distress then whi will." Rafael said.
"It's also that I'm impressed by you." Stefan said.
I gave him a confused look. Looking at me he continued, "You see that you are not like other alphas. You can hold in your ego as your pack is the strongest one but no you know when to ask help from others. You also know what's best for your pack."
"Well thank you for that." I replied with a smile. "You all must be tired. Let me show you your rooms."
Then I went back to train with others. It's like our daily routine that all of us train from the morning till the evening. But we take breaks in between them.
It's almost night and all of them have went to bed already. Some are talking with each other, some are playing and some doing some other activity.
"What are you thinking this time." Xavier asked while hugging me from back.

From that day we are sleeping together in the same room. Don't get me wrong mates mate with each other within one week but we didn't. And with all this going on this the only time I get peace from all this.
"I'm thinking about all the events that is going on."
"Don't stress yourself to much about this." He said while turning me to face him. "You have all of us with you. Everything would be just fine." He said smiling. This brought a smile on my face.
"Thank you." This was all I could say. With this he brought me to a hug.

 With this he brought me to a hug

After that we went to sleep. It feel safe to be in his arms. I guess mates make you feel safe. And I don't want to loose him. With that I fell asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So how's the chapter. Let me know in the comment section.
Please vote, share and comment.
Till next time.

~Sam