Chapter 25

////Time Skips To The Pack Joining////

Amelia POV
Finally it's time for both the packs to join as one. I never imagined that the top most powerful pack will be joining the royals. I mean who would have thought that. I don't think anyone would ever raise question or attack us.

I hope one do.

"Are you ready." Asked someone. I turned around to see it's Blake.

"Yes. I guess so." I replied back

"Don't be nervous it will fine." He said.

I guess he's right. I don't have to be nervous. With that we left for the garden where the event was going to take place. Alphas and Betas of all the packs were here. We sat on the assigned seat. Mine as well as Blake's dad were already there.

"So this is it. Destiny have played a very funny game." Dad said

"It's true merging two powerful packs together who had an alliance with each for a long time." Blake's dad said.

Is true that both our pack have alliance for God knows how long and we still maintained that. That would be a great achievement.

After few moments the Alpha king came on stage and started to speak.

"Today is a very special day. Today not only announce the new Alpha King but also Luna Queen too." He said and the audience clapped on hearing this.

"Hold on. I have one more announcement and that is the King's pack and Red Moon pack will merging." He announced.

Everyone present there started whispering among each other. I couldn't understand a thing as they were saying but catch one thing or other. They were like

Why are they merging

Is it some sort of joke

Are they doing so that they be unbeatable

Is it some sort of their strategy

"Silence." And everyone was quit and so began saying again, "As you see the Alpha of Red Moon pack, Amelia Woods is my son's mate and it is why we are merging. Does any one has any other query so please tell now."

No one responded.

"Xavier please come on stage."

With that he came on stage. He was wearing a black colored 3 piece suit. He looked mouth watering.

They were standing in the middle of the stage. Then Seb a.k.a the Alpha King started to say, "Do you Xavier King the Alpha prince take upon this duty to serve your duty as the new Alpha King and protect not only this pack but also the packs present all over the world. And you will not be biased against anyone."

"I do." Xavier said.

With that Seb took the knife cut his hand and then Xavier's hand and then their blood into cup. I guess this how their coronation takes place. You see every pack has different ways of coronation and accepting someone in a pack.

"Amelia come on stage." Seb told me and I obliged to the command.

"Do you Amelia Wood and your pack agree to join and serve this pack with your lives." He asked

"We do." I said

"Do you Amelia Wood take the responsibility of being the Luna Queen and serve this pack and all the packs in this planet." He asked.

"I do." As I said he did the same thing as he did to Xavier. After that I feel connection from all the people present in the King's pack and all were saying either congratulations or welcome Luna.

"Today we will announce our new Beta and Beta Female for this pack and they are Blake and Alazia."

He did the same thing as he did with us. Now we all are officially a part of this pack. After this we are having a celebration.

/////Time skips/////

It's been a long day and with this killer heel I lost the sense of my foot. How could other girls wear these for long. I cannot wear this. With that thought I removed that. After removing them it felt good.

"What happened." Xavier asked while coming closer.

"Oh nothing. Just these shoes gave me a footache. That's all." After I said that he took my legs placed it on his laps and started massaging them. It felt so nice, I just moaned. I heard a growl erupting from him.

"Are you trying to seduce me. So it out else I won't be able to stop myself." He said in a low voice turning me on.

"Who is stopping you then." I said.

When I said that within seconds I was beneath him. He crashed his lips with mine and our lips moved in a perfect sync. I don't remember what happened after that. I just know that we made love the whole night.

I feel blessed to have him as my mate.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So this book it's going to end. So don't forget to vote, comment and share this book.

~Sam