Episode 3: A passive time!

Above Reapertale Megalovania

Below "You're mine"

Below Mermaid Melody Music box

Below "Drunken Whaler" thanks to my best friend, KitKat_The_Chicken who found this song plz follow her!

Italics: Singing
Bold and italics: thoughts
Bold: me talking outta story or POV change
Normal: Book.
1st song: Reapertale Megalovania
2nd Song: You're mine
3rd song: Mermaid Melody Music box
4th song: Dishonored Drunken Whaler. Thanks again Kitkat_the_chicken!!

Reaper's POV

         * play 4th song *  I was sleeping I soon awake in a Dream with happy memories of Skeletons. Two pirates, two royals, a warrior, two fairies, two death creatures, a wizard, and a bird who turned into a Skeleton. They must have been friends. They smiled and giggled got along. They also had love a death Creature and wizard, Fairy and Warrior, Fairy and Pirate, death Creature and prince, and Pirate and Prince. They also went though bad times too but they kept to each other no matter what!! These guys are determined to stick together no one could have separated those guys.

       How could they be unhappy? They are all happy they smiled they had good memories one was them all on the boat smiling! Another was a sibling reunion of three I couldn't see their faces. I felt happy, but I got a feeling of something bad gonna happen....Something that  could destroy this friendship of skeletons.......

I

Guess

I

Was

Right..........    ( it should be 44 sec if not and early wait til 44 sec )

       They all so happy................. then..............

        dust everywhere and one Death Creature a Reaper. He smirked then began to cry. He also said "YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF HIM!!!" I looked as I saw IT was me! "SCYTHE!!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Shouted the bird "No YoU aRe HiM aRe YoU?!YoU aRe ScAr!!" Asked Scythe. " yes I am." Said Scar "S-SCAR!!" Shouted a prince "HIP MOVE!" Shouted Scar "Rêver!!COME ON!!!" Shouted Hip "HE KILLED SKULL!!!!!!" Shouted Rêver. "I know it's me, you, Scar, and Flame. The rest are dead" said Hip.

     "THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TOO DIE!!!WHY SCYTHE? WHY DID YOU KILL THEM?!" Cried Rêver "why Scythe...." said a voice "FLAME YOU ALL!!ALL YOUR SOULS ARE GOING IN THIS SCYTHE!" Yelled Scythe. "N-NO P-PLEASE NO!!!" Shouted the four as their souls and the others who died got it in the scythe "SCYTHE NO!!!!" Shouted Scar. Scythe laughed crazily ( should end at 2:22 if not wait )