Episode 15: Jealousy

Story of evil

The poem I used was an idea From my best friend, Kelleyk15  or canada4ever so I thank her! Oh the song above is suspenseful music play when told!!along with Story of Evil.

Plz follow her

Geno's POV

After a few days after me and Reaper started dating I always got Jealous those girls need to know that REAPER'S BODY IS MINE. It's the same thing as right now me, Reaper, Ink, Error, Dream, Cross, Blue, Fell, Alter, and Lust are hanging but some girls had to come over. "So are you boys free??" Asked a girl with fake boobs "No. we hanging with our partners." Said Reaper. "UGH CHOSE SOMEONE ELSE LIKE US!!" Yelled another girl i was about to insult her but I think Alter snapped.

"YOU SL*T!!!!!!" Yelled Alter we looked at him "You think moi is a sl*t?" Said girl 1. "B**CH SHUT UP AND F*CKEN LEAVE YOU WH***ES!!!!" Yelled Dream flipping the girls off we all stared at Dream. "Dream I am loving you so much!!!!" Said Cross "You too Alter~" said Lust "Thank god. This right here is mine." I said. "You like my body that much Geno??" Asked Reaper smirking "Sick em-" I got cut off cuz he clanked teeth.

"So jealous much???" Said Fell "We are were jealous." Said Blue "Blue you know I love You." Said fell hugging Blue. "iNk StAy JeAlOuS fOrEvEr." Said Error "Nah." Said ink.

~ TIME SKIP ~

     Me and my friends were walking around the school to see girls hitting on our boyfriends. "HEY!!" I yelled the girls looked at us "Pffft losers want our future boyfriends." Said one me and friends came up to them. We say this to them with innocent smiles "Violets are red, roses are red, he's for me,not for you if by chance you take my place I'll take my fist and SMASH YOUR FACE!!". They ran off "MINE!!" I yelled finally reaper sighed and laughed.

"Lust do not say anything." Said Alter "Don't say anything." Said Dream "Fell plz no.." said Blue. "ruru no." Said Ink they shrugged and kissed them thus turning into a make out session.

~ 2 days later ~

Reaper's POV

       I was talking to my friends when I turned to check on Geno and his friend they were getting flirted on. "OH H*LL NO!!!!" I yelled getting the attention of the girls flirting with what is mine. Cross heard my outburst and turned to see what's going on seeing a girl hitting on Dream. The black goo like liquid came outta his eye sockets and mouth everyone else in my group turned to see their partners getting hit on. We stood up and walked to the girls "Hey excuse me." I said "Yes?" Said the girls,

      I got my scythe out "GET YOUR OWN!!!!PEASANT!!" I yelled hugging Geno. Geno giggled a bit the girls ran off one cuz me and my scythe, Cross and the black liquid coming from his mouth and sockets, Error strings, Lust Gaster blaster, and fell looked at the girl deadly. The second is that these boys are ours and ours only. They laughed I smiled at Geno who was laughing and I sighed wondering what life would be like with him.

~ FEW WEEKS LATER ~

Ink's POV

      I was spending time with Error but not like a date no way "InKy. ArE yOu DoNe  YeT??" Asked Error. I was painting at the moment I think Error was getting Jelly cuz he picked me up up from the couch. I blushed Multi colors " Error put me down" I said "NoPe." Said Error. He teleported to my room and tossed me on my bed soon that lead to a heated make out session. If Dust hadn't broken down the door of my room it would have lead to sex.