Episode 17: Dates

Romantic Music above

Mysterious clues music box

Song 1: Romantic music
Song 2: Mysterious clues music box

Reaper's POV

January 12th, 2017

January 12th, 2017

    I decided to bring Geno to a park cuz of his love of Wildlife and I wanted to spend time with him. I kept sighing to myself I
Was holding hands with Geno it was winter. * play romantic music * "Aww why aren't there any animals in the winter?" Asked Geno "Well they gotta survive." I said. "I know!!!" Said Geno pouting I laughed a bit he looked at me and smiled.

      We came to a snow cover bench and I wiped the snow off and sat down with Geno. I put my arm around his shoulders and he laid his head on my shoulder and we just stared at the winter woods. Soon it began to snow snowflakes surrounded us I sighed and leaned in and clanked teeth with him. Then he pressed back snowflakes surrounded us as we kissed it was perfect.

    We pulled apart cuz of lack of air f*ck you....we just stared at each other "Hey Geno." I said. He turned to me "If we stay together would you like.....marry me and have a family?" I asked "Reaper....Of course....I would love that." He said. I smiled "I love you bae." I said putting my forehead to his "Love you too love." He said back. I walked him home soon after "See ya tomorrow Geno." I said "See ya." Said Geno. I watched him walk into his house I watched a bit and then teleported to my own place. * stop romantic music *

Cross' POV

      I covered Dream's sockets as we reached the area I removed them * play romantic music * he gasped

      I covered Dream's sockets as we reached the area I removed them * play romantic music * he gasped. I brought him to a beautiful Frozen lake "OOOO!!!" He said I laughed. "you like it?" I asked "I love it!!!" He said happily "Good!" I said smiling and it was by myself. He gently walked on it I followed sliding a bit but Dream kept staring at the frozen lake. I hugged him from behind and he turned his head to mine.