Episode 18: Stories of A Reaper's Tale

Above story of evil music box by Chocolatechange

Above Promise by Thecreepyplullaby

Above Pirate love song, Black Heart by Brunuhville

Above 'Fairytale' by enya, music box version made by Asian Rachel

Above Ethereal, magical for glass harp and music box by Jaki Rose

Above requiem for a Dream music box version, on Lukas King's channel

Song one: story of evil music box by Chocolatechange
Song 2:Promise by Thecreepyplullaby
Song 3: Pirate love song, Black  Heart by Brunuhville
Song 4: 'Fairytale' by enya, music box
Song 5: Ethereal, magical for glass harp and music box by Jaki Rose
Song 6: requiem for a Dream music box version, on Lukas King's channel

Reaper's POV

     I was wondering if anyone was free today cause today is the day I tell them about A Reaper's Tale. I knocked at Cross' door "What??" Asked tried Cross "Wanna head out???" I asked "Sure..." said Cross. I laughed I called everyone else and told them to meet me at the park and bring pages if they found some. I grabbed A Reaper's Tale and I told cross if he found any papers to grab witch he did. I teleported him and me to the park where we waited for everyone else who came and brought pages of a Reaper's Tale.

"So why did ya call us Reaper?" Asked ink "Yeah why?" Asked Alter "I'll tell you when I teleport us to where we are headed." Answered teleporting us. We ended up at a old cabin "Reaper why are we at an old cabin???" Asked Fell. I lead them inside "ok. So....I have been investigating this story known as A Reaper's Tale.....it seems that the story is an actual thing....I told you guys to bring the pages..." I said. They all looked at me I showed the book "This book.....Is an actual event lost in time." I explained.

"Ok before you ask any questions. Who heard voices in/out of your head...." I said they all raised their hands. "Ok. We are the reincarnations of the people in this book.." I said they all stared pinpricks small. " Here I'll read it...

* play song one *

Ages ago a reaper traveled to upper ground after a bit of wondering met a young prince. The prince and reaper grew into Friends soon into Love interests. When the kingdom found out they were enraged and hunt down the reaper. When they found the reaper they tried him to a cross and tried to burn him. With his loved one trying to stop them he screamed and vanished into the underground angered at the prince. The prince cried in his room for weeks.