Episode 8: Ex Trouble

Dat is the park

Above Benny hill theme

Above symbolic Medal

Above Broken Heart

Above Gravity Falls theme music box

Bold- POV CHANGE or Meh talking
Italics- once again for this chapter thoughts
1st song: Benny Hill theme
2nd Song: Symbolic medal
3rd song:  Broken Heart
4th Song: Gravity Falls theme music box

Geno's POV

     It was Sunday. I was sitting at home with Error and Fresh. Error was doing somethin' in his room Fresh was watching 90's movies. I was in my room playing with Scar, Peindre, Rêver, Papillon, and Adliz. I put them back in their cages and went downstairs to get somethin' to eat I grabbed an apple. Then I hear a loud pounding on the door I rolled my pinpricks put the ape and walked over to the door. "WHO IS IT!" I yelled/ Asked "ALTER!!!" Answered Alter I went over and opened the door.

    I see Alter panting "hey you ok bud?" I asked he came in I closed the door behind him. "No! MY EX FOUND ME AND IS CHASING ME ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!" He explained "Your ex?" I asked. "Yes my ex!she's been chasing me down!!" He said "She is a yandere?" I Asked "I don't think so..." answered Alter. "Well....It sucks to be you.." I said "GOD D*MN IT HELP ME!!" He yelled "ok calm it." I said. "ok sorry.." said Alter "It's fine..." I said "Yo Broski what's up?" Asked Fresh. "Ex trouble." I answered "T-t-t-that's is-is sa-a-ad. " said Error who came outta his room.

     Then another knock "Error get the door." I said Error rolled his eyes and got the door then * play first song * something came and hugged Alter. "ALTY!!!!" Said the monster who was short and wore a purple hoodie and dress "TORIEL OFF!!! PLZ!!" Said Alter. "NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!WUV ME!!!!" Said Toriel "NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!" Said Alter. "GENO HELP ME!!!!!!NOW!!!!" Yelled Alter I just stared shocked. Error and Fresh looked at each other "GOD D*MN HELP ME!!!!!" Yelled Alter I snapped out of the shock and pulled Alter from Toriel.

     "ALTER RUN!!" I yelled "NO NEED TO TELL ME TWICE!!!" He yelled running grabbing Error and Fresh by their hood "WH-Y ME-ME!!" Yelled Error. I followed them we came to a house we didn't think twice and just pounded on the door. Dream opened the door "Hey!" Said Dream we ran in "Umm what..." said Dream then Toriel came running in "ALTY!!" She yelled. I grabbed Dream and ran followed by Alter dragging Error and Fresh we came to another house and pounded on the door.

     Cross opened the door " Hey-why is Error and Fresh getting dragged?" Asked Cross we ran in. * stop 1st Song * "Alter's ex..." I said "Hey Cross- Oh hey You guys." Said Reaper  * play 1st song * I blushed "PUT A F*CKEN SHIRT ON!!!" I yelled " Ok Cross you too...and the last time..." said Reaper.

"Their."

"Just."

"Ribs."