Episode 21: Medieval Selves

Above Emotional music: Reunion by Kaoru Wada on TheSoundMotion's channel

Above Romantic Children- a music box made by Telltale

Song 1: Reunion uncharted 2 by Sony on SupraDarky's channel
Song 2: Romantic Children- a music box made by Telltale

Reaper's POV

     We all just were speechless the medieval selves stood before us Scythe turned and walked towards them.

Scythe's POV

    I walked towards them * play song 1 *
"hello." I said, "I'm sorry for what I did..." I said as I turned to only be hugged by Adliz. "We forgive you Scythe.." said Papillon "Bud we know you meant no harm.." said Skull. "nice to see you again." Said Luxure my pricks widen and I cry and smile and hugged  back "Thank you..." I said. They all smiled "Good have you back Scythe." Said Flame I nodded and looked and Reaper's friends. "these are my friends." I said Reaper and his friends nodded "Where is Scar?" I asked.

* stop song 1 * no one answered "Oh.." I said soon enough everyone was talking to their medieval selves.

Dream's POV

   I walked around the valley until Rêver stopped me "Oh hello Prince Rêver!!" I said being formal. "Dream no reason to be formal. You can just call me Rêver." He said "Oh! Ok, Rêver!" I said. "Hehe. I wanted to say...thank you." I gave him a confused look "For letting me leave and go to the afterlife." He explained. "no problem!" I said smiling he smiled back "It's good to see Scythe...Normal again...after that." Said Rêver. " Hey, I have a question." I said Rêver looked at me "Did he write-" I got cut off by Cross and Skull who just smacked our a*ses.

  I blushed yellow and Rêver blushed a gold "AAAAAAAA" we both screamed Cross and Skull laughed.

Cross' POV

   THIS IS BEFORE THE SMACKING A*SES

  I sighed and lay on the grass in the valley  and closed my eyes and sighed "Tried already?" Asked someone I open them to see Skull who sat next to me. "Nah. Wondering where Dream is." I said Skull Smiled "Heh I'm wondering where Rêver is." Said Skull. A moment of silence "Thank you for freeing me and reuniting me with Rêver.." he said I opened one socket "Your Welcome." I said. He smiled "Wanna go find Dream and Rêver?" Asked Skull I nodded.

~ TIME SKIP ~

Soon enough we found the two and smirked we quietly walked behind them and smacked their a*ses. "AAAAAAAAAAA!" They screamed we laughed "CROSS!!!" Yelled Dream "SKULL NOT COOL!!" Yelled Rêver. I chuckled and whispered in his ear "Well get used to cuz we need that to make Lu-PaLeTtE.". Dream blushed the darkest yellow ever "CROSS!!!" He yelled I laughed.

Blue's POV

   I ran around with Adliz to a pond and stopped we looked into the pond to see lots of fish.