Always By Your Side

I sat beside Weiss helping her pack for Beacon. I was very proud of being her servant and I will admit it will be lonely without her around. She just looked at me blushing as I smiled slightly giving her a slight hug.

(Y/n): "I know as your only servant I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it I am going to miss you mistress Weiss." I said as she hugged back giggling.
Weiss: "I know you will. And I hope you know I will miss you too. I hope I can visit without running into father."
(Y/n): "I agree master Jacques is not someone you want to run into during vacation." I said as she giggled more as we slowly released each other with a smile. "Also I must say this... Thank you mistress for treating me better then the others do. I doubt I would still be here if not for you kindness." I said as she blushed again nodding silently as I heard the bell ringing as I turned to the door heading out. I quickly turned back around bowing to her before heading out. I knocked on master Jacques door as he welcomed me in with his usual stern look on his face.

Jacques: "Good good before even one of my many servants. Listen (Y/n) you know that Weiss will be going for a few years correct?"
(Y/n): "Yes sir. I know the details." I said lowering my head as he cleared his throat.
Jacques: "Well I would like you to go with her to Beacon." He said as I looked up at him in disbelief. "I know you probably don't believe me but I would like you to go with her to make sure she is safe. I need to make sure the next in line for my business enterprise is alive and well." He said with a smug look upon his face as I nodded. But secretly I knew Weiss didn't want anything to do with this company but to become her own person. "So pack what little things you have and join her in the bullhead." He said as I bowed to him and headed out of his office heading into the small room I lived in packing some clothes. I then looked at a picture of Weiss as I smiled packing it as well. Soon I had packed everything I needed and headed out to the bullhead as I saw Weiss confused as to why she hadn't left yet. I walked in sitting beside her and strapping in as the cargo bay door raised and she looked at me.

Weiss: "What?"
(Y/n): "Master Jacques asked me to go to Beacon as well."
Weiss: "Why?"
(Y/n): "....' I couldn't ruin her hope of her father actually showing her love after all these years. So I can't exactly say its because he wants to make sure the next in line safe. So I smiled and shrugged as she gave me a quizzical look as I smiled resting my head against the wall.
Pilot: "Get comfortable we have a long trip ahead of us Miss Schnee." He said as we felt the bullhead starting its ascent. I closed my eyes in need of sleep until I felt Weiss rest her head on my shoulder. I blushed slightly looking down at her as she smiled back scooting a bit closer. I blushed more before closing my eyes as slowly I fell asleep.

2 days later

Once we arrived at Beacon I wheeled out Mistress Weiss's items and luggage as she smiled then sighed taking the handle away from me. I looked at her as she shook her head.

Weiss: "You dolt since your at Beacon now you technically aren't my servant but another student."
(Y/n): "That may be true but I know what I am and that is your servant." I said as she sighed again louder flicking me on the forward.
Weiss: "You dunce." She said before walking ahead as I smiled going back for my own things. However once I heard an explosion I dropped my suitcase and ran to her belongings seeing them all strewn about and dirty. Then I saw her covered in ash as a red hooded girl was apologizing.
(Y/n): "Weiss... I mean Mistress Weiss what happened?" I asked as she looked at me angrily as I slowly backed up. Never once had I ever seen her this angry. "I-I uh... I will be putting your stuff back..." I said as she nodded still looking just as angry. Quietly I put her belongings back onto the cart before going back for my own things. When I came back she calmed down a little as the hooded girl was nowhere to be seen.

Weiss: "(y/n)..." She said in a somewaht pissed off tone as I flinched before standing at her side. "We need to make some ground rules you dunce."
(Y/n): "Y-Yes mistress Wei-"
Weiss: "Rule one no more Mistress Weiss or anything it's just Weiss now. Rule two do not force yourself to always do my work let me do it and if I would need help I would ask you. Rule three do not baby me here I am older then you if only by a few weeks. Rule four... don't stop being you..." She said quietly towards the end as I looked at her. "never stop being you..." She said as I nodded smiling.
(Y/n): "But to uphold rule four I need to break the other three." I said as she sighed making me bend down slightly as she whispered in my ear.
Weiss: "I don't mind if you break those just restrain  yourself to the best you can. Remember your no longer under his watchful eye so we can be friends now." She said as I smiled until I felt her softly press her lips against my cheek. I blushed bright red standing back up looking at her seeing the redness in her cheeks. I was dazed as she walked off ahead glancing back at me. I shook myself out of the daze holding my cheek gently where she kissed it.