episode 3

Danny pov-

The first time I saw Karma I had finally gotten a lawn mower to bring up to 3E.

I had planned to use my powers to bring it up, but then there was the little red headed boy.

Well I can't just leave the mower. Who knows what kind of lawn mower theives are out there. Prowling for innocent cheap crappy lawn mowers. "Ha" there is probably a ghost for that. Their probably friends with the box gho-. Wait did I actually laugh out loud.

I turned my head to see the kid next to me. His chin was lifted so he was somewhat looking down at me. I could see him searching for my eyes. He won't find them. One because of my hair and sun glasses and two because I wouldn't let him.

I saw his eyes though. He had the eyes of a predator. The question is what kind?

"Hi." I greeted. He responded with the same. It was quite for awhile. "I better be heading up." I start to walk up then I hear "You forgot your lawn mower!" I responded with out thinking "Fuck!" The kid looks a little suprised, but quickly went back to his confidant demeanor. Again in a normal volume i don't think "Fuck. I'm sorry if you ain't ok with cursing kid." He laughs at me. I guess I didn't know what I said, because when he stopped "It's fine. You do relise that you just cursed again?" Which for some reason I responded with "Damn it."

Quick change the subject. "Umm so what are you doing here?" "I'm heading up to kill my teacher" super casual dude. "Oh you must be Karma! Im the janitor. I don't remember most kids names, but when I had to fix that desk you defiantly got on my list. Ha. You must have one powerful arm. Haha. Well good luck killing the octopus." I give him a thumbs up. As he starts walking up he asks me if I knew anything about the octopus. I told him that I don't, but Nagisa does.

What was I doing? Oh right that was a flash back.

I dont know why I let the kid off easy before! He keep breaking desks! Ok maybe not breaking this time as stabbing one and covering it with octopus blood. No not the "octopus". A real octopus. If Sam was still here she might have stabbed him in the head with a knife for killing the creature.

Well back on topic! The bb's are littering the floor more than usually. From the what I heard from the kids once again it was Karma's fault.

The kid's smart, but not wise. Not yet anyway. Oh well I'll have to get some extra supplies for this.

As I walk out I see the octopus, Nagisa, and Karma. It looks like Karma is about to do something very stupid. Unfortunately my hero complex or as even more unfortunately called my obsession trys to break out. It trys to take control. I can't risk it. This entire place is probably bugged, that part of my life is over, and if it did so would what's left of my actual life.

Just take deep breaths. The octopus can deal with it. It takes all my willpower to turn away.

Oh to heck with it. I sink into the ground as transform intangible and invisible I spead over to see the octopus caught Karma.

The threat is gone, but so is the distraction. There is no way I can change back. I try to match my spead with air flow. I touch my belongings and they turn invisible as well. Maybe? Hopefully they didn't.

Korosensie pov-

I can't believe Karma taking my money! I did not make any donation! Hey did that bag just disappear? Looks like I have a mystery on my hand. I should get some "spy" equipment. Wait Karma still has all my money!

-------

I know I haven't added anything for awhile, but I said I'd keep going and I will. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And thanks for all the support and your patience.