Episode 4 (sorry for the wait)

Danny pov-

Hot hot hot like hotter than Paulina hot and she's clinging to the octopus. Even while being more normal than him I'm left out.

I can understand that some people have strange relationships. For instance Ember and Skulker. She's hot and he's well I don't know what Skulker really is.

I'm not even going to attempt with this lady. She is way out of my league. Plus you had to be blind not to see her tactic.

Happy little time skip-

I spot Karasuma and the new chick watching the kids from a window. Kinda creepy, but who am I to judge. Might as well join them since I've probably done all my jobs up here twice just today. As I approuch I hear from new girl.

"And of course I had all the usual close range tricks at the ready. Apparently the art of seduction works just as well on what ever the hell he is." She lifts a cigarette to her lips and lights it. I'm standing next to them now on Karasuma's side. They didn't even notice me. How rude.

"As good as you are we can't just drop you into this and expect the usual tricks to work. I know deep cover is you speciality, but this time you'll actually have to teach." He responds, but she walks past us to a door that leads to out side. Not even acknowledging me. What am I a ghost. Wait. Still that's only half true. I hope.

She responds to Karasuma though. She goughs and says "As if I'll be here long enough. I'm a professional. The octopus will be pushing up daisies before lunch." With that she goes outside closing the door behind her.

Watching her go I ask Karasuma who she really is. All he tells me is "Good at her job... hopefully." I mean what kind of answer is that. We watch her from the window continue to flirt and ask the octopus for fancy tea.

After he leaves she lets her cover go. From what I know these kids will rip this woman appart. And now she's going for Nagisa. Easy enough to predict. She probably heard about the notes. Wait she's kissing him! NO BAD. HE IS UNDER AGE THAT PEDOPHILE.

I bolt out the door. "HEY MISS JELABITCH!" I try my best to calm my self as I continue "Ma'am this is a school and that is a CHILD. I understand you doing your job, but pedophilia crosses the line. Don't try your pedophile SHIT again bitch." Thankfully my hair covering my eyes, because I know they're flashing green. Heck maybe even red. I do realize that the entire area around me has dropped several degrees.

After realizing it I calm my self a bit and the temperature starts to return to normal. I turn to Nagisa and tell him "Hey Nagisa I know that might have been... I have no appropriate words now, but I want you too know." I pause. Looking up and around at all the kids and raise my voice so they can hear me "I want all of you to know that I would like you to never be alone with JelaBitch and if you are remind her no means no."

I turn back to the bitch. Her face goes from slightly mortified back to her snear. I give her a cold look that I hope she feels because she can't see. I leave.

I don't know what happened after that. What I do know is that I told Karasuma to keep his agents in check. What I do know is that I had to leave before I did something I would regret. You know what? I probably wouldn't regret it. What I do know is that I need some misplaced aggression.

Nagisa pov-

I have never seen Mr. Janitor angry. Infact I don't think any of us have. It caused a fear that seemed to send a literal chill up our spines. It must just be our imaginations.

After he left Ms Jelavić finished her monologue. The one thing to acknowledge is we're not dealing with a teacher, but a genuine pro. Which all things considered would be sorta cool. If she wasn't you know such a bitch.

She did end up interrogating me, but I know some of the others right outside the door per Mr Janitors request. Others were there for their own reasons.

Danny's pov-

Well that was nice. I did some landscaping (punching down a couple tree's) which is technically part of my job. Now all do is head back up.

As I approach the school I hear voices behind the shed. Hmm might as well listen in. I look around and float up on top of the shed. It kinda smells like gun powder.

I now hear clearly Karasuma speak "I understand you brought in a rather questionable trio. Why wasn't I made aware of this change in plan?" Then I here the bitch as she goughs and says "Don't judge the books by they're cover. They're all constable professionals and so head over heals for me they'll do whatever I ask. Now sit back and enjoy the show. It's almost go time." All of a sudden I hear a blast of air in front of the school. I wip my head to see the octopus there with a beverage in hand? I see lets try to be polite Jelavić run to him. I would us my enhanced senses to listen in, but frankly I don't want to.

Wait now that people are here how do I explain how I got up here? Maybe I can just slip away...

Or I could just take a nap hear. That's not weird right? Ya lets just go with that.

Loud little time skip-

I awoke to gun fire beneath me and then a female scream. Wait scream. Is someone in danger. I've got to help. Wait no is that moaning and slithering. Clockworks sake I am leaving this roof. I do not even want to know. I just don't. I'll clean up tomorrow.

Tomorrow-

Wow the bi- I mean Yellavic must have pissed the kids off because damn thats a lot of stuff obviously thrown at the front of the class.

Sassy little time skip-

I hear from down the hall all the kids say in english "You are incredible in bed." Is Jelavić. What is she doing with them now. As I pick up my pase to walk over there I freeze. Both of the "teachers" are already watching.

You know what just walk away Danny.

Just walk away.

I am extremely sorry for not updating sooner. So so sorry.

Umm so I was a bit concerned about the pedo rave from Danny. I seem to keep doing that with him. If want any more or less of that just tell me, but I'm going to try to tone it down.

Again sorry for the wait!!😭