Episode 10

Danny's pov

So far today from my understanding
Jelavić and her mentor made a bet about a fake assassination of Karasuma. I don't quite know what they're betting on.

But this bet has given me an idea. An awful idea. I have a wonderful, awful idea.

I have been wondering if worst came to worst if I could possess the squid.

They know about ghosts, but not me so if I won perhaps "the octopus would willingly let Cujo possess him. Just for a second.

Would that work? Should I join in? I mean it's a fake assanation not real. What are you thinking? You are not even going to pretend."

"What are you talking about?" Karasuma asks.

Karasuma pov

"What are you talking about?" Karasuma asks. Danny jumps almost unnaturally high.

"Nothing! I mean- wait what do I mean. No I do mean nothing!"

"Really now? First this ridicules competition and now you're saying some strange things about possessing.  Tell me what you were talking about Mr. Fenton?" This is a person who out of the others has a moral problem with willing the creature. This janitor may be empathetic due to how he was raised around ghosts and dead things. His file stated he even assisted in creating weapons and capturing the creatures when he was just 14. How is this different?

"Well um... heh" Fenton started rubbing the back of his neck "I was just thinking about ghosts and the Octopus" "Oh really? What about them?" Fenton starts getting more nervous as if it physically hurt to talk about it. He finally pushed out some words that had use to the mission.

"Back in Amity I made friends with some of the ghosts. I was woundering about asking one to see if they would be able to possess the Octopus." He stood there awkwardly as I took in the information. Smirking I walk passed him.

I have a second option even if that thing doesn't keep it's word.

Hmm time for lunch.

Danny pov

Oh thank all that's good and evil that I didn't say out loud the bit about killing him even if it was fake. Things could still go south if I have to bring Cujo here. Also I still need to ask for vacation days.

Who do I ask now though. I could ask someone to take a letter down to the principle. He is the boss, but would he really approve? He might say no just to spite me for not conforming. Maybe if I convince Karasuma that it's to bring a ghost back to help, but I still don't want to asist a kill or even worse make a ghost who isn't involved asist a murder.

Wait where is everyone?

Checking in a class room I see them lining the window. Then all of a sudden there are cheers of victory ringing through the room.

Maybe they just won't notice I'm gone? After all I'm practically a ghost here anyway, but not total phantom. I'm more like a ninja.

A ninja janitor.

A stealthy little time skip

I opted for the solution with the least interaction.

I learned from my very scientific research that the emoji faced teacher is going to a movie in america. If all goes according to plan I'm going to hop on the ride and get there without spending a penny or being to suspicious.

Everything is packed even cujo. Hopefully it's not a long trip and he won't have to be in the thermos long. Unfortunately Spooky can't come, but I put Spook in good hands for now.

Korosensie kinda pov-

"Hey octopus!" Korosensie turns around to see Mr. Janitor in a red Hawaiian shirt and holding luggage waving. "Yes Mr. Janitor!" He said in his regular excited tone.

"I know this is kinda out of the blue, but I'm going on vacation. I heard you were heading to the states and was woundering if I could hitch a ride with you?" Korosensie didn't completely understand. This man never interacted with anyone if given the choice. Why would he want help now. "May I ask why you want me to take you to America?"

The janitor started to scratch the back of his neck a bit and said "Well for one I'm trying to make it to my daughter's wedding." His arm dropped and he smirked "and for two is that like you I like to save my money." Korosensie couldn't disagree with that and his mind was also occupied with the fact that the janitor had a daughter in America.

"Where do you want me to drop you off?"

A little time skip who likes space

Korosensie ended up with three more hitchhikers and while he took those three home he took one to a small town named Amity Park.

Back in the 3E building

On a table sat a note that said that the janitor would be gone for a while and Danny didn't have to interact with the principle.

I realized I wrote this and didn't publish this. I am sorry, but here take this content. Feast upon rotten fruit. Just kidding I love you guys. Thank you for sticking with it.