Episode 5 (D.o.t.s)

Danny's pov-

Miss Okuda tried poison yesterday and the day before. Yet another failed assassination attempt. Not due to anything she could have changed just the wrong ingredients or so I hear.

Some how even with the whole assassination thing going on it just seems to be dull. Now that I'm "banished" from the main campus  have less to do. I really need a hobby.

A sport? No to much of a chance of being caught. A pet? Maybe, but then Cujo might come back if he thinks I replaced him. Music? That could work. As long as Ember doesn't put punk rock make up on me again. So maybe.

I could try the whole assanation thing. No I am not killing I can't turn into that not after everything not after I promised. I could really go for a fly, but duty calls.

GOING
.

.

.

To school

All to lazy little time skip

Even more dull day than usual. The kids are going to an assembly and I'm still banished. At least I've got the octopus.

And there he goes.

I'm alone

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time to crank the sterio, transform, and power wash!

I may not have friends. However I do have a job. You know what they say "When alone and depressed bottle up your emotions and focus on work till you have a meltdown!" Uncle Vlad taught me that one. His work was more revenge centered. Maybe I should get a cat. My relationship goals.

What I do know right now is that this place is going to sparkle and that I'm getting a cat. Because I know the signs and I'm ready to be alone.

Sorry for the wait again. Total wrighters block. Also sorry for the shorty this was kind of rushed. No more excuses I'll try my best to give you more story and less wait.

But hey I'm give Danny a cat. Any name idea's?