Day 1: After Breakfast

Dani pov-
"Dad you suck at disguises. I mean black hair to white hair is one thing when you were trying not to be caught as Fenton and Phantom, but this is just ridiculous." I really can't believe his disguise to not be Phantom in ghost form is jeans and a t-shirt. Let's not forget a ponytail so his face is super visible. This man understands fashion even less than keeping a secret identity.

"Honestly I'm not planning on disguising myself. People are going to find out anyways and I don't want any focus off you on your big day." At least I can count on him. "Btw remind me who we're on good terms with now?" "First off never say B-T-W again Danny. It just sounds wrong. Secondly we're good with Johnny, Kitty, and Ember. In fact Ember will help you out to start with. Might want to avoid Skulker he's been skulking since you went missing and we don't need him to get spark back because he catches a wift of the prey who got away."

Danny switches back to human form with a dramatic offended face "First off B-T-W I can use as many slang acronyms as I want." Can he hear himself. "Second off you're right that sounded awful I'll stop." Oh good he can hear himself. "Third off I'm very proud of your witty puns. Forth off thanks for the reminder. Fifth off please repeat all the information you just shared with me." For Clockwork's sake Danny. How did I end up with such a dimwitted dna donor?

Hostile little time skip

Danny's pov-

Thank goodness Dani made me a list. Ok first couple of steps

1. Update Ember that you're in town. (She is performing a non-hypnotic show in the park (go ghost before you meet up. She probably won't recognize you if you're human.))

2. Make sure she has all the equipment she needs for wedding

Sounds easy enough. Wow the whole city seems to be even more run down in the day light. Guess ghost fighting hasn't gone down to much since I left. Ha... Ha....

Heck I'm suprised the living have stuck around so long. It's a nice day for a walk at least, but I think I'd prefer to fly.

Oh look it's a convenient empty alley way. I'm an adult now and I don't need to yell going ghost, but I am feeling nostalgic.

"I'M GOING GHOST!"