Good Morning

Danny pov

Apparently Dani brought Cujo. This is just great (oh who doesn't love sarcasm). Now I have to clean up the mess while Dani takes a ghost dog for a walk. We really thought through the whole ghost dog walking down the street thing

A sparkling clean little time skip

Over what's left of my table Dani is grumbling about eating sandwich that has no bacon in it.

"Oh come on Dani. Will you stop? Cujo ate the bacon and I don't have time to go to the store any more." "Ya well what ever happened to the ever vigilant Danny Phanto"

Before I could think my hand shot out covering her mouth before she could finish the m. "Please" my voice sounding like I'm begging. "Don't call me that." I slowly lower my hand. I now see the shock written across her face.

That sent us into a short silence that felt so much longer than it was. "Do ever miss it? Miss being him?" I can't lie to my clone. Even if we've lived different lives. She'd know. "Yes, but it's safer this way. I still have to transform, so I don't build up and over flow my power. Also the enhanced abilities helped me bring a poor innocent lawnmower up a hill." Dani tilted her head in confusion. She doesn't understand the struggles of protecting crappy work equipment.

"What we should really talk about is you." I told her. The mood shifted. Now she seemed to shrink at the idea. "If you don't want to talk about that how about how you found me." None of the ghosts or citizens of Amity had found. I'm not sure if they were looking. Clockwork knows and since he hasn't reached out to me for years I assume that I wasn't needed.

"Clockwork finally helped. Val and me asked him before, but he wouldn't tell us." She said. "So why did he tell you now?" She smirked at me.

"Well it could be a couple things. Maybe he was tired of Cujo running around the zone and his tower." Her smirk widened into an arrogant smile that almost reminded me of some of my old enemy's.

"Or I may have told him that I needed you to walk me down the isle at my wedding. Because no way is Vlad doing it."

Wait where's my jaw I think I dropped it. Dani's getting married. She wants me to walk her down the isle. It tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop myself "like a dad does?" Oh snap I didn't mean for that to sound like a question.

Her cheeks show her embarrassment as she shrinks at that like before, but this time she responds. "Ya. I mean if you want to. Do you want to?"

"Of course Dani or should I say daniter." Not my best but Dani snorts. "With your dad jokes you might be. Phandad." I almost want to squeal that she gets her humor from me. She get's almost everything from me. Wonder why. Oh right clone! Forgot that for a second.

"So who's the luck person? Boy, girl, in between, human, ghost, and since the other halfa is Vlad I'm crossing him off the list. That's where I draw a line young lady. No creepy old dudes."

She laughed and responded "Her names Valerie. I believe you've met?" Oh shit I don't want to die at my kind of daughters wedding.

I'm sorry for the not updating. I know I said I'd get better.

I tried my best not to turn this into all my ships and so far it's gone pretty well I think. Not to say there won't be futer pairings that aren't all canon.

Ha

Mwha

Mwhaha

Hahaha