Chapter 2: Betrayal.

A/N

A/N.
👆
Yuki uses two katanas, one white and one black.

END OF A/N.

"It's awfully quiet," Hak thought. After hearing from two of his childhood friends that something seemed off, he decided to patrol the castle's grounds. And of course, he held his famous spear in his hand.

"Lord Hak," Hak turned around and saw Min-soo. "Thank you for keeping watch!" Min-soo shook a bottle of sake in his hand. "Here's a present for you~"

"Oh! Min-soo, that's nice of you " Hak said as he grabbed the bottle.

"But will it be alright if you're not by princess Yona's side?" Min-son asked.

"Yeah. I'm unrefined AND stupid," Hak repeated Yona's words, and then sat down. "Lord Soo-won is accompanying the princess right now... Wherever he is, Yuki is probably there, too. There's nothing to worry about if Yuki is there," He muttered the last part and took a sip of sake.

"Then the princess' feeling have reached Lord Soo-Won?" Min-soo asked excitedly.

"I don't know, but it's only a matter of time," Hak replied, feeling pain in his chest. He has been in love with Yona since early childhood. It was difficult to see her always chasing after Soo-won, but if they were both happy, nothing else mattered.

"Lord Hak, you understand those two really well, don't you?" Min-soo asked.

"It's because... I've watched them since I was a kid," Hak said sadly. "Those two... How should I put it... I want them to be happy."

"Hey, Hak! Let me have some!!" Yuki yelled. She appeared out of nowhere, wearing her normal guard uniform, which was similar to what Hak wears, but was black and purple.

Both Min-soo and Hak flinched when she yelled.

"Don't scare me like that!!" Hak scolded her.

"Aww, you're such a scaredy-cat!" Yuki teased, and jumped up to grab the Sake bottle that Hak was holding above his head.

"No I'm not," Hak defended himself.

Min-soo laughed, watching the two fighting like kids over the bottle.

"You're only 14! You're too young to drink it!" Hak yelled, holding the bottle way above his head.

"I'm old enough to be a general, so I'm old enough to have sake!"