Chapter 7: No Longer Family

Yuki and Soo-won stayed away from each other until he was to be crowned the king. And today was that day. Yuki stood behind Soo-won with blank eyes as she watched as the crown was placed on his head. She blocked out what he said afterwards, but stood there; it was her job, after all.

Time skip: To when Yuki got to the Earth tribe...

"Ah... Brings back old memories..." Yuki sighed. "Why must I be here again? This isn't even my tribe. Stupid Soo-won." She thought, thinking back to three days before.

Flash back to three days before.

"You called?" Yuki asked as she bowed in front of Soo-won sitting on the throne.

"Please don't bow; it's weird." Soo-won laughed. "But yes, I have a job for you." He said.

"A job?" Yuki questioned with a raised eyebrow as she still bowed.

"Yes. You will go to the Earth tribe and kill Kum-ji." He explained.

"Why must I go?" Yuki asked, raising both eyebrows.

"You've been bored lately, have you not?" He smirked. "Plus, I trust you to handle this."

Yuki sighed. "It's just easier to send me alone than to send soldiers, correct?" She stated dryly.

Soo-won clapped his hands together, "Correct!" He chirped.

"You need mental help." Yuki mumbled.

Soo-won laughed as Yuki stood up and looked at him as if he grew a second head.

End of flash back.

"Lazy King." Yuki muttered as she looked over port Awa. "It is quite beautiful, though... I'm talking to myself." Memories of when her and Hak went to port Awa starts flashing through her mind, causing her crest to hurt. But she ignored it.

Flash back to right after Soo-won was crowned king.

"Yuki." Soo-won muttered. "I'm sorry about Hak."

Yuki turned around to face Soo-won with blank eyes. "That is not important at the moment, do not waste your time worrying over just a stupid matter." She said without any emotions.

"It's not stupid!" Soo-won cried. "He's your brother and he died because of us!"

"Yes, but it was our choice to kill King Il... Yona and Hak would have just gotten in the way later on anyways, so it's better that they're dead now. That way, I wouldn't have had to do it myself." Yuki stated dryly and turned away, walking to her room with her arms behind her head.

End.

Yuki let out a sigh and made her way to a curtain boat she saw.

Another Flash back to the night she found out Hak died.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She kept saying as she cried. "I'm so sorry." She brought her knees to her crest, and hid her face in her knees as she cried.