Filler.

In the King's office, books and other documents lied on the ground and randomly placed on the book shelves, Soo-won was passed out on his new desk that was in the middle of the room while Yuki sat on the ground as she sorted out the books and documents.

"Yuki." Soo-Won muttered as he slept on his desk.

Yuki looked over at him, stood up,  grabbed a book and slammed it on his head. "Don't muttered my name while you sleep, perverted King." She said as she walked over to a bookshelf and started going through the books on the shelf. She let out a deep sigh and tapped her foot on the ground, getting bored of this.

Soo-won let out a small whimper and rubbed his head like a child. "Why must you beat me?" He pouted.

Yuki looked over her shoulder at him and smirked, "Do you want me to beat you?"

Soo-Won started shivering and rapidly shook his head. "No, no, I'm fine with not dying today..."

Yuki smiled weakly and went back to work.

Soo-won stared at her for a moment before asking, "Why did you decide to work with me? Why become my bodyguard if it meant losing your family?" He asked in a serious tone, not taking his eyes off of Yuki's back.

Without looking back at Soo-won, she answered, "I have many reasons for working with you. And, I became your bodyguard for many reasons as well."

Soo-won deadpanned. "That really answered my questions..." He muttered as he facepalmed.

"Shouldn't you get to work?" Yuki mused, smirking as she went through papers.

Soo-won's face fell, "What are we doing here anyways?"

"Ah, so you're so old you've started forgetting things, huh?" She mused.

"Shut it, kid." Soo-won seethed. "Don't call me old."

"But, you're an old man now, Soo-won-sama." Yuki mused, still standing with her back towards Soo-won.

"Shut up!" Soo-won playfully glared at Yuki.

Yuki turned around on her heel and said, "Shut doesn't go up." Then she turned back around and started going through books and documents while humming.

Soo-won let out a defeated sigh and started doing the work on his desk. "Huh? Most of this is already done." He took a quick glance at Yuki humming form and smiled. "Thank you." He thought, smiling as he finished the paperwork she left him.