Chapter 13: The Dark Sea and The Bright Sun.

Yuki and Kum-Ji both fell into the endless ocean. Jae-Ha swam over to where Yuki had fallen in, screaming her fake name. Hak and the others watched with pain filled eyes as they watched the green haired man search for his friend even though he was badly wounded.

"KYO!" He continued to yell. "C'mon! This isn't funny!" He turned around, searching for her to pop her head up. When she didn't, he swam down to look for her, but he could only see darkness. He came back up for air and breathed heavily. "What are you guys doing?!!" He screamed at the people on the ships, "Help search for Kyo!"

"Jae-Ha..." Gi-Gan mumbled. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she watched the scene unfold. "... H-H-He's... Go-... Gone."

Jae-Ha ignored her and continued searching alone.

Meanwhile, Yona was shaking in fear of what she just did. Hak quickly made his way to the Princess and hugged the shaking girl. Kija and Shin-Ha went over to Yoon and asked if he was okay.

"Shin-Ha..." Yoon started, "...Can you use your eyes to search for him...?" He weakly asked.

Shin-Ha nodded and walked to the edge of the ship where Hak and Yona were. He reached his hand up to his mask and removed it, revealing golden eyes. He looked as far down into the ocean as he could, and shook his head.

"I can't see anything." He explained, crushing everyone's hope.

Hak forced Jae-Ha back onto the ship, ignoring the older man's protests.

...
...

Meanwhile, in the castle, Soo-Won was drinking tea peacefully until his cup cracked.

"Hmm?" He hummed, wondering what happened. And then a feeling of dread blew across him.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Days have passed since then and there has been no signs of Yuki anywhere. Jae-Ha checked everywhere, hoping to find her.

"I can't..." He muttered to himself as he jumped through the trees while searching for Yuki. "I can't fail him again. I can't lose him again!"

Again, he found nothing that day and returned back to the ship only to find everyone laughing and having a good time.

"How can they...?" He bitterly thought and bit his lip. "Wasn't Kyo our friend...?" He quickly turned on his heels and tried to leave until he heard Gi-Gan's voice:

"Jae-Ha, come here." She demanded, looking down at him from the boat.

Jae-Ha looked over his shoulder at her and huffed before doing what he was told to. He jumped up onto the ship, only to be greeted by Yona and the others.

"Shouldn't you guys be leaving?" He scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Jae-Ha, you should go with them." Gi-Gan said, while smoking her pipe.

"Pfft. Why should I?" He bitterly asked and closed his eyes. "Because of the red dragon, Kyo is dea-... Kyo Is... Missing." He corrected himself.

"Yona didn't mean to! It was the boy's fault for getting in the way!" Kija said, trying to defend Yona.

"What?" Jae-Ha seethed. He clenched his fists, not wanting to fight with them. "It's Kyo's fault that he tried to save me? It's Kyo's fault that he was shoot in the back? It's Kyo's fault!?" He snapped.

Everybody was surprised when they saw tears flowing down the grown man's face before he jumped away, not wanting to hear anymore.

Yona started crying. She blamed herself. She killed a child... Even if she didn't mean to.

Hak went to chase Jae-Ha but Yoon and Gi-Gan stopped him.

"He didn't mean to blame Yona... You have to understand...." Gi-Gan said, holding Hak back. "...the bonds those two share are those of siblings. They always fight and argue with each other, but they're close to one another. Jae-Ha finally got him back after so long and now... I'm afraid he can't accept the truth..." She mumbled the last part. "...Neither can I..."

Hak calmed down and tired to comfort Yona, the others joining in, too.

"Child..." Gi-Gan said, looking at Yona. "It isn't your fault. You were trying to save them as well. Jae-Ha knows that. Give him time." She smiled.

Yona nodded and smiled for the first time in days.

...
...
Elsewhere, somewhere within the forest, one person laid unconscious in a cave, while another was getting water from the nearby lake. The one getting water had golden blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, and a wide smile on his face. The unconscious one had pure white hair and cuts and bruises covering their body, however, the wounds were covered with messy, white bandages.

The man with blond hair looked over at the unconscious girl, causing his smile to grow.

"It's been a long time, Hanbun awai doragon." He said, his smile only growing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When should they find out that Kyo is Yuki? Three options: first is in Awa, when Soo-Won comes. Second is when Hak and Soo-Won come face to face after Yona gets hurt. Third is a option you readers can come up with, if you think that there's a better timing for them to find out.

Oh yeah! I might have forgotten this before, but the name Kyokkō was used by Gi-Gan for Yuki. The reason Jae-Ha calls her Ryo is because it's Yuki's nickname of sorts.

One more thing, who should Yuki end up with?