Chapter 15: Yo

Back to the day Yona and the group left. Jae-Ha felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see a small girl with white hair and bloody red eyes. Jae-Ha looked confused, like, extremely confused and a little sad.

"Hello Sir. This is for you." The girl greeted and handed him a envelope. Jae-Ha grabbed the envelope and the girl started walking away.

Jae-Ha, for some reason, felt like crying when he saw her and heard her voice. "Hey! Wait!" He yelled, making her stop walking and turn to face him.

The girl raised her eyebrow in a questioning way. "What?" She asked, turned half away to face him.

"What's your name?" Jae-Ha asked, holding back tears for some reason. "I've been crying too much lately... But... She... She just somehow reminds me.. Of him..."

The girl shifted on her feet nervously before replying, "Ah... Yuki... Is my nickname." A small smile appeared on her lips. "My name is Zero... I guess." She shrugged.

Jae-Ha felt disappointed, but smiled and nodded. Looking down, he then remembered the letter in his hands. He smirked, slowly looking up, "Hey... Is this a love letter-" he stopped once he didn't spot the girl.

He glanced around for her but did not see any signs of her. Shrugging it off, he went to the cliff where he had brought Yona to for the flowers. Sitting with his legs dangling off the edge, he opened up the letter. Gazing over the letter, his whole body started shaking as his eyes were wide with tears flowing out of them.

The letter read:

"Yo, Mr. Greeny,

Last time you told me to send a letter, or let you know I'm alright, so here's the letter that shows that I'm alright. Uh, well, I'm sorry for not meeting you in person, but I need to get back to work before I get in trouble. Plus, you would have given me a bear hug, which would have probably hurt my back... That would be annoying. Hmm... What else do I need to say? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, next time, don't get shot. Don't blame the girl, either.

Love (hate), Kyo."

A wide grin spread across Jae-Ha's face as small laughs escaped from his lips. He covered his mouth and started chuckling, happy tears decorating his droopy eyes.

"Honestly... That kid." He muttered, looking up at the blue sky. "I guess going to travel with Yona and the dragons wouldn't be too bad..." He decided, standing up. "Who knows... I might meet some cute girls on the way." He grinned like a idiot with blood dripping from his nose, being a pervert. And off he went to find the group.

Two days earlier... With Hak. The day Yona ran into Soo-Won.

"Hak."

"That voice." Hak was frozen, not daring to turn around to face the owner of that voice. He heard the person walking closer as his heart dropped.

"So... You are alive..." She said, "That means the redheaded bitch is alive, huh?" Anger boiled up inside of Hak when he heard her say that. Yuki shrugged, "Oh well, that means I'll get to have fun while killing- Did you serious try to attack me, Big Brother?" Yuki asked, staring at the fist she's holding in her left hand. "That is a extremely idiotic move." She informed, smirking.