chapter 4

Trevor's​ POV

I asked my mate questions​ for the remaining time driving home. We learned a lot about each other in that time. My hatred for their pack only grew when I found out about his childhood.

"So have you ever thought about having pups?" I asked him as he laughed. His laugh was adorable and man I loved hearing it, my wolf Tinus did too.

"I have but I didn't think a soon to be Alpha would be the father of my pups. Getting pregnant was something Ive dreamt about when I had time to rest. I know my heat is coming soon, so I hope we will get a chance to mate soon." He said smiling as I drove through the woods. We've been in my car for hours and now we were close to my pack territory.

When werewolves accept their mates they're already ready to mate and have children. Other races and breeds are different than us so I can see how they might judge us for "falling in love" too quickly but it's how the moon God's made us. With the way Elliott looks I can't help but want him to carry my pups, after I get him healthier.

I want to make up those years of love he didn't get. I still can't get over how mean they were to him! He's fuckin adorable, nice, kind and I've only known him for a little bit and I know these things. Just knowing they've known him longer than me makes mad. I know they took advantage of him by the way I found him and the way his hands were beat up.

I drove into our pack territory and parked close to the pack house before getting out. I walked around the car and picked him up. He clung to me effortlessly and I smiled at that. I never wanted my mate to be scared of me and he's the best thing I could've asked for.

I carried him into the house and everyone surround me. Elliott was kind of scared but soon he grew used to everyone. He knew I wouldn't let anyone hurt him, not that they would, my pack was full of kind souls.

I took him to the kitchen as the cook turned around. I guess my parents told him about my mates appearance. The cook was an amazingly funny, older gay, chubby man. He was a complete wack job and I loved him. His name was Gavin.

"Oh honey, I wish I was that skinny." He said as he set plates of lasagna down. It looked amazing. Me and my mate drooled over how amazing it looked.

"Well what are you waiting for, dig in." Gavin said as he poured us glasses of water.

Elliott scarfed down his food and practically moaned. I smirked as I ate and watched him.

"Moan like that again and I'll probably have to take you to my room." I said as he blushed. We finished eating and then Gavin brought out plates of cheesecake. We were full by our second slices.

"Thank you so much Gavin." I said as Elliott sipped his water. "Elli, do you want to go rest in my bed?" I asked as he nodded. I lead him to my room after we thanked Gavin for our meal.

We laid down together after bathing and I never felt so comfortable in my bed. Our bodies melted together perfectly and Elliott was just so amazingly warm despite his size.

I wrapped my arms around him and I couldn't help but feel the need to protect him. He was just so pretty and precious. His eyes sparkled and it really felt as if I found my other half.

"Thank you for saving me." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. I kissed his forehead as I covered us up in my large fur blanket.

"No thank you for waiting on me to rescue you. I'm sorry I'm so late." I told him as he shook his head.

"We're here together now and that's all that matters." He said as I smiled. We fell asleep together and I never felt so amazing.