Chapter 26

Wayne's POV

After Trevor and Skylar left the room to go talk to Trevor's dad, I waited in the hallway outside of the room. I wanted to ask Elliott some questions but I didn't really want the others to know. I was really worried about my younger siblings, the day our ex Alpha died, Trevor and his pack took all our younger kids, which included my 5 younger siblings. My dad was still here working really hard but if we really are joining their pack with ours, then I'd see my younger siblings again.

I made a promise to my mother before she died to look after them but I haven't seen them in ages now. I hope they're big and strong and I hope they're doing fine. The environment they were in before wouldn't have been good for them to grow up in. So in some ways I'm glad they were taken away from us but I miss them.

They ranged from the youngest, Crysta being 5 last time I saw her to Omar being the oldest of them at 10.

They all shared our mothers beauty and my fathers strong personality. It's been quiet ever since they left and I couldn't help but want to see them again.

"Is everything ok?" Elliott asked me as he stared up at me with his big blue eyes. I jumped slightly surprised as he gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you..." Elliott told me as I shook my head. How Long was I drifting off into my thoughts.

"No I was just thinking, if you don't mind I wanted to talk to you about how my siblings were doing in your pack." I told him as he nodded in realization.

"They're actually really good kids. I remember always seeing them around you, plus they act just like you so it's kind of hard to miss the resemblance." Elliott said laughing as we walked down the hallway.

        He was different than before and I was glad he was doing better. I remember one day our old Alpha hit me when I asked him if I could lend Elliott my blanket, ever since then I wasn't allowed to talk to him or be near him.

"Thank you for looking after them. You want kids of your own?" I asked him curiously as he blushed and started stuttering. I laughed at his reaction as we reached he living room.

"You don't need to tell me, it's obvious you care about them deeply." I reassured him as he nodded. Things were going better for him and he looked way better than how he did only a few years ago.

"Thank you for staying with Skylar..." Elliott told me as we sat on the couch. I could see all the emotions on his face and I felt very protective of him. He was going to be our feature Luna and I could tell he was going to be a good leader.

Hours later everyone started packing their stuff up and I couldn't wait to go to their pack. My dad and I were going to be able to see my siblings after all this time...