Chapter 19

A/N: little short chapter uwu

Trevor's POV

    So after Elliott fell asleep, I went to go retalk to the elders. The fact that his other mate doesn't have a bond with me doesn't affect me. They're his mate not mine after all, I'm just upset that they'll feel everything I do towards Elliott.

     Wanting to get him pregnant, wanting to see him smiling, even just cuddling with him, they'll want to do it all. I love him and I really am angry I'll have to share him. I honestly don't see why he needs another mate. Was my love not enough? Was it because I couldn't protect him from his old pack?

      "There's nothing to discuss here Trevor. What was needed to be said was already." The packs elder Gilda said after I Entered the room where they study. She explained enough earlier in front of my mate and my parents but I still had questions.

       "But how will my wolf react when I see this other mate? What if he wants to kill them? If he even injures them, Elliott will be affected right?" I asked confused as she began to sip some tea that was in her hands.

         "Everything the gods and goddesses decide will never be for the wrong reasons, if your wolf wants to harm your mates other mate, it's up to you to tell him to stop or keep going." She said as she walked towards the large bookshelf in the room.

          "I was doing some studying and it seems everyone that was recorded of having more than one mate, always gives birth to two children. One with a sun marking, and one with a moon marking. The goddesses seem to somehow imprint these children with their marks. That doesn't mean they're mated to the gods, that means those children are always the heirs to alphas. Are you following me?" She asked as I shook my head. I was honestly completely confused.

      "To put it simply, Elliott's mate will be an Alpha. Both you and that Alpha will give him children but the first borns will be males that each have a mark. One will be marked with the sun, one with the moon.

      I'm not sure how but they will be twins but each born from different fathers, it's how the goddess's and gods made things for omegas with more than one mate." She said as my heart dropped slightly. So not only will I have to share my own mate, I have to let someone else have sex and mate with him?

        "This is too much for me to handle..." I said as she laughed.

        "Well it's time to stop questioning and go along with what fate put in your way. Everything happens for a reason." She said as I nodded.

           I thanked her before heading back to my room. When I got there, Elliott was still sleeping soundly. I smiled as I sat on the bed next to him. He was truly precious. Everything about him was unique and to think all this time he had two mates, he never stops surprising me.

           I'd have to try my hardest to get along with whoever his other mate is, for Elliott's sake.