Chapter 6

Skylar's POV

I groaned as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Ever since Elliott, our omega left on my birthday, we've had to actually clean and cook for ourselves.

   The women had no idea how to cook so the kitchen is a mess and the men had to help clean up after the small fire occurred. My dads been angry ever since Elliott left and my mom isnt helping by spending all the packs money on herself.

I helped get the kitchen as back to normal as possible before going to the living room. I slumped down onto the couch. I'm so tired and training to be the alpha isn't easy either.

"Skylar!" My mom screamed as I sighed. I could never get any rest anymore.

"Ugh." I groaned as I got up and walked into her dressing room. She thought she needed it so bad we had to build one just for her.

"What is it?" I asked as I walked into her dressing room. The other girls in the pack were there putting make up on and gossiping, none of them were aloud to look better than my mom though. She got angry at that and saw it as challenging or disrespect.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother?" She asked as I rolled my eyes. If she was going to rant I'd rather go sleep.

"I'm sorry mother, what is it that you need?" I asked as she applied her mascara. She was sitting at the largest mirror in the room as she spoke.

"I need you to go bring Elliott back. Without him this place looks hideous and I'm having quests over next week. I need it spotless and he's the only one who knows how to get it that way." She said as she smiled at herself in the mirror. What she was saying was crazy. He found his mate and is in his pack now, thats how it works.

"But mom hes with Trevor remember? I can't just go in there and get him thats crazy. " I laughed as she stood up. She was smiling but her eye twitched.

"No buts, you do what mommy says. Take your future beta and some warriors. Just get in and out and take him! You know his scent so it'll be easy!" She whined as I held my head. Shes not making any since, kidnapping isnt cool either.

"Look Sky, the future of this pack needs you. There won't be a pack with how everyones starving and living. Its the right thing to do." She said as she stood up and left, the other girls didn't pay any attention to me as they walked passed me to follow her.

Was this really okay to do?