37

It was summer, and I was fourteen. SHIELD was currently dealing with the Framework. Daisy, Simmons, and I had to go into the Framework to get our friends out. They wanted me there because I had a tech power. I woke up inside the Framework, and I was in a cell. No door, just steel walls. I tried my powers. Nothing worked, and I realized that I had a collar on. It was a nightmare. The Framework was supposed to be a paradise, but this was Hell.

I wasn't sure how many hours had passed, but it felt like forever. Eventually, I heard voices from outside the cell.

"This is Ragnarok's cell, right" it was Daisy.

"Skye, don't let that thing out. It's too dangerous" my blood boiled at that voice. It was Grant Ward.

By some form of magic, one of the wall panels slid aside, allowing me to get out of the cell. "Why the hell is he here" I yelled "why the hell was I in there".

"Skye, you never let that thing out of there" Ward yelled. I punched him.

"My name is Will Rogers, and I'm a goddamn human being. Now why the hell is he here, Daisy" I said, keeping my hand in a fist.

"Hydra rules the world. Ward never died. I don't know where Simmons is, and May and Fitz are loyal to Hydra".

"Perfect world my ass. This is Hell" I muttered "someone get this stupid collar off of me".

"No. And how do you know that information. You're not supposed to know that information".

"I'm not supposed to be here" Daisy took the collar off of me, and I tested for two of my powers. I had fire, but there was no computer in my brain.

"Shit. Daisy, I don't have the computer in my brain".

"Then we'll find another way out" she said.

"Skye, this is still a bad idea. That thing can kill us".

"Her name is Will, and after what you did to her, you should show her some respect".

"I've done nothing to it".

"You broke my knee. You erased my memories. You tried to break my spirt and you almost did".

"I've only met you once, and that was just to know never to let you out of there".

"Why aren't we at SHIELD".

"SHILED doesn't exist".

"If Hydra is ruling the world, then there's a resistance that fights against them. I'm sure that SHIELD exists".

"We're leaving with or without you, Ward" Daisy said as we walked away. She explained everything to me, and we were on our way to find Simmons. 

It was dark when we got outside. We were headed to a bench where we saw Simmons. She was covered in dirt and what looked to be blood.

"I assume you were both with Hydra" Simmons said.

"I don't have my tech powers. Ada probably didn't want anyone messing up this hell" we started to head for a car when a black van pulled up.

"Get in" the driver was Ward.

"Why the hell would we do that" I asked.

"Because Hydra is after you and the woman covered in dirt".    

"You're Hydra". 

"I'm with SHIELD. I'll take you there".

"Double agent, big shocker" Simmons rolled her eyes.

"Just get in the van, Ragnarok" Ward said. 

"That's not my name. You know my name. You know that I'm human. I'm not going anywhere with you".