Impartial Judge

Maxi's pov:

"Guys don't you think that someone should go check on Jesse, while I stay here with Sole?"
Whippet told me he was to go.

Jesse had a quite severe head trauma. The visiting hours were to come, his mother did not even know that he had had an accident at work.
He told us he would have stayed there until it was possible.
While that monster was detained by police. Sole was lying on the bed and under close observation since Yak had to use delorazepam on her. He told us it was a strong tranquilizer that acted more as time passed. 
Jake messaged me in these moments. "Hey mate, I'll take over from you now and cover your shift ok? Please let me know about Jesse and this girl as soon as possible".

"This girl's name is Sole, thanks for covering my shift, mate" is what I sent back.

Gruelling hours had passed, still no news from Whippet on Jesse. When he knocked at our door.

"Hey... How's it going??"
"Bad my boy, bad..." he was crying bitterly. Oh no, would this mean that maybe my brother...
"No, please... Don't tell me that maybe my brother... Is gone..." said I, crying.
"No young bud, our Jesse is alive. A nurse came and told me that he will be put in an induced coma for sometime, while doctors perform a series of operations on his brain for reducing the damages."
"Anything for having him back" said I as Mouse arrived. He had a white cast. When he saw us looking at each other he immediately asked what went wrong.
Whippet answered for me, because I had no voice left.

We stayed there as time passed, just crying and holding us.

Whippet's pov:

I don't know this girl. I don't even know what she feels for Jesse. At least Maxi can try to talk to both for just understanding what they feel. If Sole is alright, Jesse will be at peace.

But I know I have to make sure she is alright. "Maxi was there a nurse here, or a doctor?"
"Yes".
"What did they say?"
"She is just kept asleep by some delo... or however that thing is called. Luckily Jesse... was fast enough... I... Sorry..."
"It's fine, I also suffer a lot..." said I, trying to keep back tears.

In that moment, Kerrbox, Harries, Deano, Hoppo and Jake entered the room. They had flowers and some letters, they told us flowers were for Sole and letters for Jesse.
Kerrbox asked how she was. True, Maxi still hadn't told me.
"A nurse was here shortly before Whip came back from visiting Jesse. He now is undergoing an operation in his brain for reducing the damages, Whip says it is going to be ok... Jesse was fast enough for saving Sole's life. That monster only left bruises on her neck, which are a bit livid and are covered now by the bandage"

"Who is with Jesse now?" Asked Hoppo.
"I don't know"I answered for Maxi who was emotionally exhausted and at this time sleeping with his head on my lap.
Harries piped up from next to Sole's bed "If you want I can check on Jesse after the surgery is over... Now we leave these here... I need to go home for now. Em needs me" said he, referring to his wife. True. He also had wife and kids. Like me. I suddenly wanted to phone them for letting them know where I was. Since it was already 20.00.
"Don't worry" said Deano "Tom has already talked to them. They know".
Deano put a cushion under Maxi's head, which woke him.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry..."
"It's fine Dean, sorry if I don't have voice and for falling asleep."
"You don't need to justify yourself, everyone feels this way" said I.
Maxi pulled himself on the chair which Hoppo reclined in a bed for him. After that everyone left, even me. There was the family waiting for us.

Sorry if I made you wait this long guys! Here it is, later than promised, but all for you!!  Especially written for paramedic2018