P R O L O G U E

"Come on Roni, drive a little faster, I'm ready for mommas pumpkin pie." Vanessa said, typing away at her phone.

"Who you always texting?" Roni said. "Focus on the road big face." Vanessa said laughing and tilting the phone screen away from her older twin.

"Whatever ,I hope it's not Spencer!" Veronica laughed, turning up the stereo a little.

"No it's not Spencer, I'm just texting Anthony and Miles." She stuck out her tongue.

"No freakin way! Your not talking to them, the most popular boys in school." Roni denied trying her hardest to grab the phone out of Nessas hand.

"Yes way, they asked me to "study" with them." They both "ooh'd" at the sound of that. "What if it was the Dobre Twins?"Roni said, and Nessa immediately got excited! "I don't even no I'd cry." "Same" Roni replied.

"Hey Nessa I love you." Roni said out of nowhere." Nessa turned to look at her sister, and chuckled. "I love you too Roni."

Roni smiled, and focused on the road. "Hey Nessa, do you feel like something weirds about to happen?"

Nessa shook her head, and Roni just continued to focus on the road. "What's wrong?" Nessa said.
"I just feel like something's gonna happen?"

45 minutes later....

The rain started pouring in, and Roni was nearing the mountain area. "25 minutes till we get there." Roni exclaimed wiggling her shoulders. "That means pumpkin pie, and chicken." Vanessa exclaimed. "Yeah, you and this..."

"RONI!" Vanessa yelled out.

Then a car forcefully hit into them. Which sent Roni and Nessa's car spiraling around.

There car continued to flip around, until it landed sideways. "Nessa." Roni said weakly turning to look at her sister...

Gets a little graphic with the mention of blood!!! So if you don't like that please don't continue.....🚫🚫‼️❌♥️🚩

Roni looked at her sister. Shards of glass laid around her, and blood was in a pool under her head. "NESSA!" She weakly screamed. Then she went black.

(End of what I call graphic lol) 👌🏼〰〰〰

"Mrs. and Mr. Merrell." The Doctor said, gesturing for them to come over. "My daughters are important to me, please don't say anything will give you 1 million dollars for any work that needs to be done." Roni and Nessa's father said, shuffling with his hands.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Merrell but Nessa is in a long term coma, it may take months for her to wake up, and Roni..she lost her right leg." They immediately broke down, and fell to the floor. "Our daughters." Mrs. Merrell yelled, holding dearly onto her husband.

"Please, please, please protect her." Was all that could come out of Mr. Merrells lips. He shook at the sound that kept repeating in his head, the scary and traumatizing noise that rang in his now restless mind.

The sound of his daughters crys for help.