The Werelion and Werewolf (Update)

Okay I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have my reasons and if you don't want to hear them that's fine.  You can skip this but if you do want to know read on...

My best friend's mom has a lot of heart problems and Friday the 28th my friend calls me and tells me her mom died.  She went into cardic arrest but the doctor's brought her back.  This happened twice.  She was on life support and I stayed with my friend and her family because they are my second family and her mom is my other mother.  She was in ICU a week and they didn't think she would wake up but she did.  She would look around but couldn't do much else, like carry on a conversation.  Then her lungs filled up with flued and when this happens there are two objections.  The first is to drain the lungs and the other is to let the person pass.  Her heart was to weak for the first so with a heavy heart we could only do the latter.  Saturday night at around 10:30 on March 1st she passed away. 

I will post soon but it might be a couple more days because right now we have to worry about the funeral and such.  Love you all!  Please pray for my friend and her two sisters.  They are all like sisters to me and mean a lot.  Sorry again for not updating but I didn't have the time.