12. Come Over

"Bye now!"  My parents left about two mintues ago and my brother was already leaving.  

"Where do you think you're going?"  I asked him while he tried to make a run for the door.  

"I'm," he began sighing, "going to Spencer's.  I'll be there tonight and then we will come over tomorrow.  Spencer and I will stay here the rest of the week we just need a guy's night.  Okay?"  

"Okay."

"Good.  Love you twin."  He then made his way back over to me so he could place a small kiss upon my head.  

I was dreadfully bored to state the least.  It had been thirty minutes since Lance left me and yet I couldn't find anything to do.  So I watched the video Brandon made me again.  When the water works stopped flowing I realized I hadn't talked to Brandon since I told him that I would find a way to see him.  I ran across the living room to the counter where my phone lied.  

"Hey babe," he deep voice said after the second ring.

  "You know how I told you I would find a way to see you?"

"Yes," he sounded as if he was moving now.  Maybe getting dressed.

"Well I found a way."  I didn't say anything else and after a couple of silent seconds he snorted.

"Are you going to tell me?"  

"I told you something and you didn't say anything.  A conversation is two sided.  I say something then you and then me again and then you and me and you and--"

"Okay, Okay, I get it.  Calm down girl.  Just tell me where we are meeting."

"At my house," I kept silent again and this time he blew out a breath.  

"Can you explain how that's going to work out?"

"I can."  I put my hand up to giggle as I went silent again.

"Will you?"

"Okay.  So my parents are gone.  They left for the week and my two older brothers aren't due home for another two weeks and Lance is at Spencer's house till tomorrow."

"Now we are getting somewhere.  But what if someone for your pack-I mean pride sees us?  You can be in trouble with your King.  They might kick you out."  If only he knew.  

"It will be okay no one will catch us least of all anyone from the royal family."

"I'll be there soon then."

"Bring swimming trucks," I added before ending the call.  I went straight to my room to change into my bathing suit and a cute cover-up dress.  Werewolves don't hide their Alphas and their family.  They let everyone know who they are.  But Werelions keep theirs hidden.  The Pride knows their royals but other the Werewolves do not.  Werewolves are enmeys and the Pride doesn't trust them.  

I knew I should tell Brandon but then again I really souldn't because it is extremely dangerous.  When the door bell rang I ran down the stairs to answer it.  When I opened the door I was greeted with my mate's beauitful face.  

"Come in already," I said after a minute of us staring at each other.  Smiling I led him upstairs to my room.  "This is my room."  I said opening the door.

He looked around at everything and smiling came over to me.  "Did you miss me so much that you brought me into your bedroom?"  I knew where his brain was at and to be truthful it didn't matter what guy you bring to your bedroom, as long as you aren't related, they will all go to that thought.  

I allowed him access to my lips.  I let him take my hips in his over-sized hands.  I wasn't going to give him anything else to get away with but those lips.  Soon he had picked me up and threw me on the bed.  His lips leaving a hot trail down my exposed throat as he got atop me.  My slender legs wrapped around his body and he gave a grunt in responce.  I took his shirt within my hands and started to slowly remove it.  

Best friend

Best friend till the very end

'Cause best friends best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand and I'll be right there beside you

You need a light I'll be the light to guide you

My phone sang, signaling that Leah was calling.  Sighing I leaned over and grabbed my phone off the beside table as Brandon kissed down my neck.

"Hello!"  She said and I heard the smile in her voice.  

"Hi," I said breathlessly while Brandon's wonderful mouth kept up the hard and glorous work of successfully turning me on.

"Are you at home?  You sound like your running a marathon."  She sounded confused.  

"Yeah, I'm just at home.  Hanging out..."  

"Not with Lance though.  So who you with?"  

"How do you know I am not with Lance?"

"I might have talked to him earlier," she said nervously.  "He is with Spencer.  But don't change the subject what are you doing?"  I giggled as Brandon hit a ticklish spot on my neck.  

"You are not!  You are not talking to me while having sex!"  She screamed and Brandon, having heard her loud mouth froze.  

"I'm not!  I'm about to go swimming.  Calm down!"  

"Okay if you aren't having sex...then bye hun.  See you soon!"

Brandon jumped in the pool while I sat beside it sun bathing.  Leah kind of ruined the mood when she called asking if I was having sex.  Not that Brandon and I were going too or maybe we were?  I'm not sure.  I hadn't decided yet.  

"Get in!"  Brandon tried again.  

"No!  I think I'll just sit here and tan."

"I can't swim!  I'm drowning!"  

"No you aren't," but he couldn't hear me because he was under the water.  I watched as he didn't come up.  Not for a whole minute.  I was getting worried and hoped he didn't drown himself just so I would get in.  "Brandon?"  I questioned but he didn't come up.  Sighing I ran to the edge of the pool and jumped in.  I swam to where he was and pulled him up.  I saw him breathing but he was trying to pretend he wasn't.  I pulled him to the edge and with his help brought him up to the ground and out of the pool.  I sighed again, I realize he makes me do that a lot, and go over to him.  

"Get up,"  I told him.  

"CPR."  He barely said to me and then shut his mouth once more.  I rolled my eyes and wasn't about to lean down to give him what he wanted all along but a girl darted forward.  This girl leaned over Brandon and pressed her big, full, pink lips down upon his.  She grabbed his shoulders and pressed her lips harder against his.