~25~ Flashback

I'm coming round and now my vision is so clear
If I could change my state of mind, then I would disappear

The love I get from you is something I can't chance
And I could let you slip away, without a second glance

Why can't I realize I'm fighting for my life?

This is like a flashback

This is like a dream

This is like all the things you can fit inside a memory

Calvin Harris "Flashback"

It was a cool night. Mitchie rushed the car to a halt as she let out a loud scream. "I leave for parties!" she nudged Alicia who sat by her, totally bored out of her wits.

"I can't wait for time to move faster so we can get the hell out of here." Alicia complained, leaning back into her seat. "And ew are those people making out. Take me to a church or something. Mitchie this is a very bad idea."   

  Mitchie sighed, "Chill your tits Marie Antoinette. This is just a party, and you my dear, are going to have the most funnest night you've ever had in your entire boring life."   

"Funnest? There is no word like funnest."

"Here we go again," Mitchie muttered raising her eyebrows, "There is." she added.

"No there isn't, the superlative of fun isn't funner or funnest. They are both completely wrong." Alicia asserted.

"What are you? My English teacher?"

Alicia frowned whilst folding her hands, "Well I can't bare seeing you trying to commit total blunder where English is concerned."

"Don't go nerdy all up on me Lissy. My point is; I want us to have fun. Forget about your homework or anything that has to do with your family and just have fun."

"Great! I can think about my projects then." Alicia said in mock excitement.

Mitchie groaned, "I can't believe you just said that at a party. No scratch that, you should be arrested for saying that at a party as lit as this."

"The only thing lighting this party up will be me throwing up if you don't get me away from this dumbos." Alicia fake gagged at the couple who were making out and shouted, " No PDAs people. You guys are killing me with that, some of us actually want to live long!"

"Hey what are you doing?" Mitchie's eyes widened in horror.

"Saving a girl from getting pregnant at fifteen," Alicia looked at her like she was dumb to not have understood what she was doing.

"Gosh Lissy, do you even want to be accepted?"

"What do you mean?"

"Of course you wouldn't know what I mean. You've been complaining about how invincible you are and how badly you're always treated and I bring you here, been the good friend I am, to live a little and this is what I get?"

Alicia pouted. "I never complained. And stop acting like you're doing me a favor. This party sucks. I want to go home." She whined.

"Get your ungrateful behind out of my car."

"Hey how am I going home then?" Alicia asked.

"You are not going home silly. Now let me look at my creation," Mitchie said referring to Alicia's make up. " Turn to the right. Good. And your left. Chin up Lissy. Chin up." She instructed.