~14~Crazy

Dedicated to Danielle_DR for been an awesome reader. Thanks a lot for all the support XX.

I remember when, I remember,
I remember when I lost my mind

There was something so pleasant about that place.
Even your emotions had an echo

In so much space
And when you're out there

Without care,

Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much
Does that make me crazy? 

~Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" 

Recap

"I can't! Don't you get it, I'm trapped. Alicia was killed that is all I can say for now,"

"How sure are you that she was killed?" asked the detective.

"I saw everything with my own eyes. I'm so scared. I feel eyes watching me everywhere I go. I think I'm being followed." The voice whispered.

"You can trust me, tell me where you are, I'll come to you."

"You don't want me dead right? I think those devilish eyes are watching me now. I see red eyes everywhere, it's creeping me out." The voice shook with terror .

Detective Casley was a man of his word and by that it meant that he did everything in his will anytime he was given cases like this. He  believed such cases were created solely for him because he understood and yearned for them and they required the same amount of attentiveness where he was concerned. He tightened his hold on the wheel till his knuckles almost peaked from his calloused skin that had toughened from years of hard work. 

"Ana Perla Del Rosario," He whispered. What a woman she was. No one in their right minds would ever consider tailing him since he was a predator always on a hunt. If he hadn't noticed the shiny black car earlier than he had, he would have led the suspicious pretty Mexican right to his potential witness and that was something he indubitably didn't want to do. He really hoped she'd listened to his sermon on how dangerous this case was. What he couldn't quite figure out was why she was so much after the autopsy results of a girl she had no relation with.

Did she have anything to do with Alicia Pepperman's dead? "Of course not." He slightly shook his head, she didn't look like one who would do that sort. She'd looked scared shitless when he approached her, something in her eyes told him how her fragility could be compared to that of a bird.

 Her beautifully structured face and enticing hazel eyes orbed with equally beautiful long lashes didn't look like that which could commit murder. His mind wandered off to how her voice had made his senses go on a high alert. He brushed it off as he squeezed his car onto another exhausting traffic congestion. He checked his time on his gold watch- the only bright accessory he had on, and laid back on his seat impatiently waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

^^

Detective Casely Grey arrived at his destination a few minutes later. He expertly took his shades off and eyed his timepiece- he was right on time. With his usual outburst of confidence, he made his way towards the mental facility; where his potential witness, Raina Collins was currently staying. How ironic it was that the only person who had seen Ali die had gone crazy right after she had called in to relay the information.