Trailer | Description

The irenic and serene environment of Woodwave is disrupted when Alicia Pepperman, a bubbly teenage girl is murdered in cold blood. She was a sophomore in high school who was getting used to being the antsy girl everyone picked on. So why then do they not know who she is when she is reported dead?

A story of love, lies, deceit, heartbreak and vengeance. Join Alicia Pepperman on this train wreck as she investigates her own death. How did a ghost end up pulling off the most complicated investigation ever recorded in the history of man? I'll urge you to read to find out.

 How did a ghost end up pulling off the most complicated investigation ever recorded in the history of man? I'll urge you to read to find out

Thank you for deciding to read "And She Died Again" even if you accidentally stumbled on it. This is my first time writing anything linked to mystery so I hope I don't scare you off. I aim to keep you intrigued with this mystery tale. Every critique, thought, comment, and vote, is encouraged.
P's: The book title has nothing to do with the end of the story. I'm very clueless as to how things will turn out. Suspense contributes a great deal to the success of a story so no spoilers.

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and occurrences are all figments of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real persons either dead or alive is purely coincidental.

©2017 LHURVELY_GIRL, All rights reserved

Beautiful trailer by SongofLightandShadow checkout her work, she's super talented.